[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Also i want to mention that buying 40% ice nova damage enchant is like worst thing to spend money on. Its currently 24ex on ilvl85 hubris. You get so much more value out from updating all of your other gear for 24ex than 40% ice nova enchant will ever give you :D Seriously would only recommend it for people who have already 2mirrors + in stash ^^

Cost/value of 40% ice nova is really bad
Are the 15% reduced reservation in my shield + 30% reduced mana for HoI/Precision/Hatred required to run all 4 buffs (HoI/Precision/Hatred/Discipline)? This is for CI build.
IGN: Zergtrap
So I got this build off the ground for relatively cheap (about 25ex investment). It feels good for mapping but bosses take still quite a while to kill and my ES isn't exactly stallar either (about 7,5k). I have about 15 ex to work with right now and would really appreciate some help. Here's what I got:

And here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ubB05skE

How should I best invest my 15 ex to upgrade damage and survivability?

I fell like the following would be obvious choices, but don't really know where my money is best put:

1. Buy Awakened CoC - 7 ex
2. Upgrade my Chest - should be doable for under 10 ex I believe
3. Upgrade my Boots and Gloves - Cull/Unnerve/Tailwind seems really hard to get, so idk if how to best do that. Any tips?
4. Get a different shield with reduced mana reservation - Idk if that is really an upgrade, what do you guys think?
5. Get Divergent Cyclone - About 3ex. Is that really that good? Doesn't really sound like it's worth it.
6. Get an Assassin's Mark on Hit ring - how the hell do you guys manage resists and Dex with one of those?!

I have this one hanging around:

Can this still be made into something good or should I just start over?
Last edited by BundesHeinz on Mar 2, 2021, 3:16:47 AM
"
chockdoo wrote:
"
Freakey_ wrote:
I am playing on SSF, got these already:

Missing some Rem/Add and Augments to finish some pieces (like the shield and boots). I am very noob at crafting, so how should I proceed from here, aiming to get the minimum to start the build? Thanks!

I would start with farming a Pandemonius and a Thread of Hope, you gonna want em.

I am also in SSF and it's alot of work getting all the pieces together....working on capping the resists myself after upgrading the boots last night :P

Got them :D

Also got an Awakener's Orb, but I don't know if I should use it to make a Warlord/Redeemer helmet or a Shaper/Hunter boots.

I need advice for crafting these:
Last edited by Freakey_ on Mar 2, 2021, 3:46:09 AM
"
muskart wrote:
Are the 15% reduced reservation in my shield + 30% reduced mana for HoI/Precision/Hatred required to run all 4 buffs (HoI/Precision/Hatred/Discipline)? This is for CI build.

It depends, but generally the answer is yes.
If you have a ton of accuracy on your gear and don't need a level 20 Precision to achieve 100% Chance to Hit then you shouldn't need the mod on the shield.

You can easily get by with 97% chance to hit and keeping Precision low enough to prevent any mana issues.
Last edited by Gulch on Mar 2, 2021, 8:50:44 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
muskart wrote:

If you have a ton of accuracy on your gear and don't need a level 20 Precision to achieve 100% Chance to Hit then you shouldn't need the mod on the shield.

You can easily get by with 97% chance to hit and keeping Precision low enough to prevent any mana issues.

Thanks, I may try that, since I'm on a budget. If I only have the budget for one right now, should I go for the 15% shield or 30% helm? I'm going to try crafting one from a base.
IGN: Zergtrap
Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/935329393

Beyond + Nemesis Full Juice

Max Block
Crit Capped
Tailwind
100% Elemental Ailment Avoidance
100% Stun Avoidance
Wise Oak Balanced
Culling Strike
8 Power Charges

https://pastebin.com/A5jJJ9ny
Last edited by JBiZzL3 on Mar 3, 2021, 9:21:00 AM
"
muskart wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
muskart wrote:

Thanks, I may try that, since I'm on a budget. If I only have the budget for one right now, should I go for the 15% shield or 30% helm? I'm going to try crafting one from a base.

The base for the helm is cheaper (no enchant) than the shield.
But crafting the shield is cheaper in the long run IMO.

You could buy just the enchanted base i86 Hubris Circlet for 1-2ex, slam a Redeemer Exalted on it for another ex and go from there. That's what I would do since an enchanted base with that influence is going for a lot more than that.
ES on hit watcher's eye vs energy shield leech gem in cospri?
Last edited by weppe1337 on Mar 3, 2021, 10:44:50 AM
"
weppe1337 wrote:
ES on hit watcher's eye vs energy shield leech gem in cospri?

This should not even be a question.

ES on hit watchers all day long. You can go in delve darkness and test how good it is... its stupid strong defense ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info