[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

I am confused how people are saying 40-60ex is enough for the CI version, given the number of items it requires and their current prices.

For example, the cheapest shield with decent ES, 15% reduced mana reservation, 5% ES on block, and % chance to block spell damage is ~30 ex. Am I prioritizing the wrong stats?
IGN: Zergtrap
"
muskart wrote:
I am confused how people are saying 40-60ex is enough for the CI version, given the number of items it requires and their current prices.

For example, the cheapest shield with decent ES, 15% reduced mana reservation, 5% ES on block, and % chance to block spell damage is ~30 ex. Am I prioritizing the wrong stats?

I spent nearly 150ex on just the basic gear for the LL version. The helmet and boots alone were like 70ex.
Last edited by Crayonsnacha on Feb 28, 2021, 10:34:29 PM
"
Crayonsnacha wrote:
"
muskart wrote:

I spent nearly 150ex on just the basic gear for the LL version. The helmet and boots alone were like 70ex.

I appreciate the datapoint. Based on posts I decided to go with CI because LL was supposedly more expensive and I’m a low budget scrub. How are you liking the build with your gear? Able to clear delirious maps etc. or do you feel it will take even more investment? Nice gear btw.

Edit: also out of curiosity where did you get currency? The prices of items and people’s budgets have me wondering where everyone is getting 150+ ex.
Last edited by muskart on Feb 28, 2021, 10:44:23 PM
"
muskart wrote:
"
Crayonsnacha wrote:
"
muskart wrote:

I appreciate the datapoint. Based on posts I decided to go with CI because LL was supposedly more expensive and I’m a low budget scrub. How are you liking the build with your gear? Able to clear delirious maps etc. or do you feel it will take even more investment? Nice gear btw.

Edit: also out of curiosity where did you get currency? The prices of items and people’s budgets have me wondering where everyone is getting 150+ ex.

They craft the gear themselves. If it's doable in SSF it can be done way, way easier in tradeleague.
"
Crayonsnacha wrote:

lmao u got scammed if really paid this much for ur random helm and boots.

1. Buy base and second base
2. awakener orb
3. Harvest craft and save +50% (you can even buy crafts from discord...)
4. Enjoy the gear.

You can also easily farm those harvest crafts alone if really want to save money.

I have crafted all of my gear myself... Like you can still use the gear and can by time increase rolls like es. You will be just fine with t6ES mod instead t1 since you get rem/add defense in like 10atoll runs with zana

My helmet

1. Buy base 1ex
2. Maven orb first try -cold res (50/50)
3. Power charge mod like 2ex
4. Awakener orb and hit only harvest removable mods (chances on our side)
5. Put helmet on and slam all mods u need and by time just increase to t1 or what ever

Now you made +70ex helm for like max 20ex

Can anyone give me some tips on what would improve my build the quickest? Kinda wondering what to upgrade besides the obvious -12% Cold and elevated Tailwind....
juju, where did you get the enchant on your Cospri's? I've never seen that one before in a Harvest craft.
"
Gulch wrote:
juju, where did you get the enchant on your Cospri's? I've never seen that one before in a Harvest craft.

It is heist enchant. Extremely hard to find base... seriously not wondering if there would not even be 5 of them in this league :D Got base and used trash to treasure on it.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Crayonsnacha wrote:

lmao u got scammed if really paid this much for ur random helm and boots.

1. Buy base and second base
2. awakener orb
3. Harvest craft and save +50% (you can even buy crafts from discord...)
4. Enjoy the gear.

You can also easily farm those harvest crafts alone if really want to save money.

I have crafted all of my gear myself... Like you can still use the gear and can by time increase rolls like es. You will be just fine with t6ES mod instead t1 since you get rem/add defense in like 10atoll runs with zana

My helmet

1. Buy base 1ex
2. Maven orb first try -cold res (50/50)
3. Power charge mod like 2ex
4. Awakener orb and hit only harvest removable mods (chances on our side)
5. Put helmet on and slam all mods u need and by time just increase to t1 or what ever

Now you made +70ex helm for like max 20ex

Thanks for this info. I haven't done much end-game crafting of GG gear, so I think it's time to give it a shot. Simply cannot afford the gear otherwise.
"
muskart wrote:

Thanks for this info. I haven't done much end-game crafting of GG gear, so I think it's time to give it a shot. Simply cannot afford the gear otherwise.

Yep what he said, buy the base and go from there. I'm one of those people that never has dozens/hundreds of exalts either and have to do my own crafting,but I enjoy doing it also.
My gear is never going to be the absolute best and to be honest you don't need the absolute best. But you can get some REALLY good gear. It just takes time and a little bit of RNG as far as getting the right Harvest crafts.
For example I bought this helm because of the enchant for cheap. I think it was 3ex WITH the influence. I just scoured it and went to town on it. It's not even finished because I haven't got the crafts for it yet.
Last edited by Gulch on Mar 1, 2021, 1:26:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info