[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Kuiteqt wrote:
Hey, can i have some advice? i think my dmg is low and get random 1 shotted on bosses.

Here's my build, have like 20 ex to spend

and have an explode chest available

any advice is welcome

Can someone help? really want to switch to CI
"
Kuiteqt wrote:
"
Kuiteqt wrote:
Hey, can i have some advice? i think my dmg is low and get random 1 shotted on bosses.

Here's my build, have like 20 ex to spend

and have an explode chest available

any advice is welcome

Can someone help? really want to switch to CI

You already have most of what you need, and clearly your budget isn't a problem. Just buy a Pandemonius, the type of shield and helm described in the guide, and get a Watcher's Eye with ES on hit and one other useful stat if you don't already have one. For bossing you'll want to swap in a belt with cooldown recovery - options for that are also described in the guide. Eventually you may want to go for the 52% cooldown recovery breakpoint, but you'll be more than fine switching to CI with just a couple more basic pieces.
Is there a better way to deal with Atziri's reflect than to just swap in a body armor that gives immunity to it? The good versions of those get pretty expensive.
"
TheNukes wrote:
Is there a better way to deal with Atziri's reflect than to just swap in a body armor that gives immunity to it? The good versions of those get pretty expensive.

Swap your added cold damage to increased crit support and you should have 100% crit chance (crit can't be reflected) or don't hit the mirror one.
"
ligong2 wrote:
"
TheNukes wrote:

Swap your added cold damage to increased crit support and you should have 100% crit chance (crit can't be reflected) or don't hit the mirror one.

With flasks up I actually have over 100% crit chance for my main skills, but I thought the non-crits from Cospri's would still be enough to get me killed by the mirror. But maybe it's easier than I thought to avoid hitting it - I just figured all the AoE and Frostbolts everywhere would make it impossible. (I haven't fought her yet, obviously.)
"
Freakey_ wrote:
I am playing on SSF, got these already:

Missing some Rem/Add and Augments to finish some pieces (like the shield and boots). I am very noob at crafting, so how should I proceed from here, aiming to get the minimum to start the build? Thanks!

I would start with farming a Pandemonius and a Thread of Hope, you gonna want em.

I am also in SSF and it's alot of work getting all the pieces together....working on capping the resists myself after upgrading the boots last night :P
any advices how to sustain mana, using HH ?
"
raNYnight wrote:
any advices how to sustain mana, using HH ?

-3mana craft on ring prefix. Getting assasin's mark ring should be better than 2x circle of fear
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
What is the best way to level this character? Trying to level with storm brand and struggling for some DPS. Thanks.

Bladefall/bladeblast is good.
Quick question:

Are there other sources of CDR?

20% max on belt
15% max on boots
25% max on Awa Coc
Last edited by Forunke on Feb 28, 2021, 6:37:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info