[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
djaft3rb3ats wrote:
So I made some progress and can do t15 maps with scarab, alch, and 20% qual with relative easy, but do to limited t16 maps, I dont have a lot to test with.

However, I sold my TR gear and sold some good harvest crafts so now I have a reasonable amount to upgrade gear.

I dont think I have enough to switch to CI though.

Problem is with a cinder urn procced my current setup is over 8 aps with no aspd gear on or gems

Looks like my option is to table cinder urn for now so I dont break cap, but I see lots of Life builds in poe ninja without CDR and they run cinder urn, which makes me question just now valuable staying under the cap is.

So my questions are as follows:
1. just how important is it to stay under cap? I sit at 7.34 without cinder urn and only 14% CDR belt
2. Without flasks, I have 99% hit chance and 100% crit chance with 99% effective crit chance - I set up the POB config the same as in the guide but his dps is 2x mine and he has 98% crit WITH flasks - am I doing something wrong or did I prioritize crit chance too much?
3. Im thinking my boots and belt need to be upgraded dearly as I hope for a good aug to my ring and gloves - what else should I upgrade and in what order?
4. Considering rolling add/remove fire on gloves till it gives me FR and just benchcraft +1 to socket aoe and aoe range, is that ideal?
5. I completely misunderstood the guide and bought gear with stun recovery vs going for enchanting stun avoidance, that being said, should I get the 80% stun avoidance on atziris or a juicy set of boots?
6. At what point is it worth the transition to max block or CI or something? Right now the build feels very fluid with good damage - I ideally dont want to take a step backwards
7. any suggestions on gems?
8. I know my watcher's eye is half wasted, I bought the wrong thing T_T

POB: https://pastebin.com/eKe4xUdk

Gear
Spoiler

I honestly don't really see the point of using Atziri's anyways, definitely juicy boots.
I'm in a bit of a dilemma, how important is the explode on chest? I seem to decimate mostly everything anyway but recently switched to awakened added cold and could do with the benefit of adding the attacks have increased critical strike modifier on chest, however looking at chests with crit and explode on have really low energy shield on them, mine currently has 715 putting me at just under 7k ES (playing the CI offensive version) and 6k with HH on for mapping.

Is it worth dropping down that much ES (will drop me to 5.2k ish with HH) for explode? Or should I just scrap it and focus on a crit chest with high ES?

This build wrecks and is very fun.
"
Yuzanaki wrote:
I'm in a bit of a dilemma, how important is the explode on chest? I seem to decimate mostly everything anyway but recently switched to awakened added cold and could do with the benefit of adding the attacks have increased critical strike modifier on chest, however looking at chests with crit and explode on have really low energy shield on them, mine currently has 715 putting me at just under 7k ES (playing the CI offensive version) and 6k with HH on for mapping.

Is it worth dropping down that much ES (will drop me to 5.2k ish with HH) for explode? Or should I just scrap it and focus on a crit chest with high ES?

This build wrecks and is very fun.

I have 2 chest pieces, one for mapping and one for bossing, my bossing chest is 600+ES no explodey.
Mapping one has 163ES but has Explodey.

It's not important at all
BUT
it sure adds a nice QOL for mapping that much is true.

And remember that an explode chest doesn't help you when fighting a boss.
https://pastebin.com/6541BTrm

This is my current build and I'm trying to figure out what upgrades to shoot for next. I just crafted the chest piece myself, and I'm thinking about doing the boots next (elevated tailwind and cooldown with unaffected by poison). I don't mind grinding for cray expensive or hard to obtain items so there is no price limit.

Separately, I'm curious about headhunter. Without the cdr belt I'm over the attack speed breakpoint but lowering it would require a LOT of change to the build. Since I'm not hitting the 52% cdr breakpoint I could forgo the cdr on boots and craft something else.. but this is my first league and I'm not experienced enough to know if that's a good idea.

Any help would be great, thank you in advance.
Is it any worth socketing spot for unnatural instinct?
"
Kickon wrote:
Is it any worth socketing spot for unnatural instinct?

It all depends on your level. What content you want to do and gear. You have to find out yourself if you prefer another cluster or UI

Crafted this piece. I already have all the crafts and orbs stored to guarantee the crit mods (both attacks and spell) on this chest, but I have a question: adding crit chance on chest doesn't change the effective crit chance in my PoB. Should I go for it anyway? Is there something I am missing here?
Last edited by Freakey_ on Mar 16, 2021, 4:05:43 AM
As someone who's never played CoC but is very interested in trying it out, how viable would it be for leaguestart next league?
"
rokired wrote:
As someone who's never played CoC but is very interested in trying it out, how viable would it be for leaguestart next league?

Can be very painful before you get cospris and pandemonius. But when you get these two items t16 maps should be easy :D I have started twice from middle of act7 with 4-link (coc+cycl+ice nova+frostbolt) It is doable but can be painful if you don't know how to build it. If you think you want to try it out i would seriously advice you doing a test run with shit gear on so you get feeling and know what stats to prefer :P If you have never actually played coc i would say this: play what ever shadow build until you get cospris + pande and then switch
I'm new to the game so I'm not sure what the best build choice is before transitioning. I find spellslinger cool but not sure if it's viable. Also not sure which skills to use and how to spec the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info