[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

I'll followup with a question of my own, about advance leveling tech.

I'm pushing Day one to reach maps in 5 hours. I usually play miner for it but want to start as an assassin. I use the orb of storm stormblast mine setup, but I really end up lacking single target for bosses.

Any secret tech for single target dmg? I tried the self cast frostbolt ice nova and i find it quite clunky. should i just change spell and go arma brand / DD?
addded the changes as far as I seen in the patch notes to the topic. PoB is going to be updated after the league start.
Should be stil a pretty strong build even after all the nerfs.
"
Ambush and Assassinate
Now grants 15% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies that are on Low Life (previously 25%).

but. now the "low HP" state is switched on earlier.(50%)
"
"
Ambush and Assassinate
Now grants 15% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies that are on Low Life (previously 25%).

You are right!
In fact it seems like a buff for me:

3.13 = 25% increased dmg x 25% to 0% boss life = 25% x 25% = 6,25%
3.14 = 15% increased dmg x 50% to 0% boss life = 15% x 50% = 7,50%

I'm not a pro-player to be sure if this works like this math, but in a simple way it looks like a buff.
Last edited by saskioamaral on Apr 14, 2021, 1:18:03 PM
"
"
Ambush and Assassinate

thought about that too, but was unsure if it also counts for enemies.

going to add that in the 3.14 changes

Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 14, 2021, 2:00:46 PM
"
"
"
Ambush and Assassinate

thought about that too, but was unsure if it also counts for enemies.

going to add that in the 3.14 changes

They said in a QA somewhere that it also counts for enemies. Can't easily find it again but I believe it was even said when they were talking about the Ambush and Assassinate "adjustment".
Can you do a new POB of the initial build (CI max block) for 3.14 given the number of nerfs .... etc ....and also because of the tree changes and the modifications you made.

Ty!
Can you do a new POB of the initial build (CI max block) for 3.14 given the number of nerfs .... etc ....and also because of the tree changes and the modifications you made.

Ty!
CI version with Cospri and Sheild I guess is best option if I target farm ONLY Simulacrums?
Do we take Mistwalker or ambush and assasinate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info