[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
jmurussi wrote:
"
reedtZ_ wrote:
"
jmurussi wrote:
Good morning everyone, I'm relatively new to the game, I chose this build to start this league, but I'm suffering a little (dying a lot). So if someone can look at my personage to pass on some tips where I can improve. Nick: Xongo_O_TILTADO

I am thinking of buying a 5link carcasss jack. In a 5l which gem do I leave out?

What's ur hp/es with this tree?

I am currently with 3.7k life and practically no ES

I'm currently 81 lev, farming delve and yellow maps and i have legit no problem with pretty shit gear, i die maybe once per 20 maps or smth like that with 1.4k hp and 2k es. Currently i wasted 3 points to the light eater to get es leech untill i get thread of hope.
why inspiration instead concentra effect
Hello Guys

Absolute great job with this Guide!!
Im Wondering, i farmed a lot and i Think i have really solid gear for this short League.
But when i compare my Pob with the Life Version of this Build.
I miss 2 Million Effektiv dps.
The life Version has absolutely great gear,but 2 Million is rough.

Short question:do i something Terrible wrong, or i suck with Pob.

Thanks for Answers:)
can someone help? my clear speed is pretty decent for this cheap build, but boss damage is like 0, A5 conquerors i need a carry cuz i cant deal enough damage

i know the gear is dog shit, trying to farm atm for CI but i think my boss dps should be little bit better

Thank you if someone can help

https://pastebin.com/dfhnYWQ1
You should pick light eater up on the tree (with your large thread of hope) and drop the life leech gem.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
"
ssakke wrote:

i know the gear is dog shit

Your gear isn't terrible, but could be better. Honestly it's only been 6 days you can't really expect to have uber gear yet. I'd say you've done really good if you have 2 Cospris and a Carcass Jack at this point.

and btw.... quality those damn flasks! lol
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 21, 2021, 8:51:09 AM
Have great clear and ultimatums are easy, but singletarget is not the best, is there anything i can do now to fix the single target.

https://pastebin.com/SkcB5jjb
Last edited by Tundahl on Apr 21, 2021, 1:55:47 PM
Hi all,

im currently dual wielding cospri malice

my cyclone APS is now 8.18, am i doing smth wrong?

if yes, how can i make it below 7.59?

Great guide, im using daresso courage to tank, and will switch for something better today, got 6ex for pandemonius, but im using cinderswallow witha abyss gem that adds fire damage to spells, however the mobs are not getting green, how can i make sure that my skills are applying ignite and cinderswalow is working
"
KokuByarai wrote:
would you say yours or juju's CoC is better)

My guide is pretty much based on this guide. I just took the CI/Max Block version to next level. In my opinion it is still easily best version of all coc ice novas (played for +1000hours of most versions)

- If you don't care about dying then go LL version for max DPS
- Life version easier to put together but will never be better than CI/MB or LL with decent gear. How you will do on start/budget!
- CI no block. Has like no defenses at all and will die so much more than MB version

Will be interested to see any good explo version for 3.14 if anyone makes :D Would it be possible to use like inpulsas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info