Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.9] Raider Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS)

Is it ok to use Iron Reflexes with this build with basalt flask for 90% phys. dmg reduction? POB doesn't show any damage loss (except switching flask)
easily best flicker i have ever played. i am following one of your update build iron reflexes one. its super fun/fast and tanky. i can even facetank shaper frostbolts and attacks. i killed shaper in first try. cycloning during beam and it was fast kill. i spent 12 ex (farruls and starforge) and i feel i can spend more to be more powerful. i dont have bottled faith but it has still decent dps. insta killing skip phasing t16 bosses, breachstones, 10 sec conquerors guardians etc. have not tried sirus yet. thank you for build
update
changed to phase/acro fractal thoughts more dps more defensive cost me 3-4 exalts but pretty much unkillable did catarina 83 and red elder skipping almost every mechanic except one shots.
you can use 2 inspired learning jewel as well if you are res capped one near shadow and one near raider skill stree
Last edited by Losvardi on Apr 9, 2020, 11:18:26 AM
Hi. im Currently Following your build. Currently at Level 90. Its hard to obtain the chest piece for this build. cost about ~10-15ex Plus the bottled faith flask which is uber expensive now even if league is almost over. Is there any alternative for it? Thanks in advance for your Input.
Last edited by onethirdsly on Jun 3, 2020, 10:38:18 PM
Probably no one following this guide anymore, but here is my current 3.11 tree and gear. I switched to Impale for more consistent boss damage and am running evasion, dodge, fortify, and Wind Dancer for defense. I have a Mutewind shield on weapon swap with Enduring Cry for an instant cast heal on demand.

https://pastebin.com/MpUwU8QB

I have a legacy Starforge and +2 Frenzy Darkray Vectors. You'd probably want to use a Rare Exquisite Blade and Tailwind boots if you are doing Harvest. Things that could be upgraded: Assassins Mark on Ring instead of Blasphemy aura. Deep Cuts on a Cluster Jewel, switching to Pride aura with a Impale Watcher's Eye.

Side note: It's crazy how badly Starforge got nerfed. I go from 28mil to 19mil switching to a perfectly rolled 3.11 Starforge.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Jul 31, 2020, 4:03:37 PM
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
Probably no one following this guide anymore, but here is my current 3.11 tree and gear. I switched to Impale for more consistent boss damage and am running evasion, dodge, fortify, and Wind Dancer for defense. I have a Mutewind shield on weapon swap with Enduring Cry for an instant cast heal on demand.

https://pastebin.com/MpUwU8QB

I have a legacy Starforge and +2 Frenzy Darkray Vectors. You'd probably want to use a Rare Exquisite Blade and Tailwind boots if you are doing Harvest. Things that could be upgraded: Assassins Mark on Ring instead of Blasphemy aura. Deep Cuts on a Cluster Jewel, switching to Pride aura with a Impale Watcher's Eye.

Side note: It's crazy how badly Starforge got nerfed. I go from 28mil to 19mil switching to a perfectly rolled 3.11 Starforge.

Thank you for this, I still follow your guides. I started with the trickster version in metamorph lol. I appreciate the updated PoB!
RIP starforge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info