[3.9] Raider Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS)

Would Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics be viable for this build?
"
hackulow wrote:

1 rare ring with high res and a jewel with res. Should cap you easily. Or headhunter + all res if you are rich.

will try, le heup of all + rare or gifts from above + rare ring? if i won't have problems with attributes would try rare amulet with 2 res, if not - all res annoint isn't bad too. Got uncorrupted one HH so without all res, now gonna earn some exalts for build, ty
"
Smerfik wrote:
"
hackulow wrote:

1 rare ring with high res and a jewel with res. Should cap you easily. Or headhunter + all res if you are rich.

will try, le heup of all + rare or gifts from above + rare ring? if i won't have problems with attributes would try rare amulet with 2 res, if not - all res annoint isn't bad too. Got uncorrupted one HH so without all res, now gonna earn some exalts for build, ty

Build is actually not to expensive so far. 40ish ex gets everything.
"
hackulow wrote:

even less without bottled faith, build is playable without so, only farrul's fur and voidforge 6l are kinda expensive, 15-20 ex for playable build, so with good luck its 1-2 days of grinding sirus. Still didn't get response, should i take le heup of all or gifts from above?
"
Would Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics be viable for this build?

Yes. It's a DPS loss but that is what I am currently using. I hit 96 while mapping after making the switch. I'm not sure how much it helps against bosses, but I've liked it so far.
"
Smerfik wrote:
"
hackulow wrote:

even less without bottled faith, build is playable without so, only farrul's fur and voidforge 6l are kinda expensive, 15-20 ex for playable build, so with good luck its 1-2 days of grinding sirus. Still didn't get response, should i take le heup of all or gifts from above?

Le Heup is only for capping resists. The main value of Gifts from Above is applying consecrated ground. Once you have Bottled Faith, Gifts from Above loses a lot of value. You can probably find better rares than either of these rings.

Last edited by Spacefight0r on Feb 9, 2020, 10:17:15 PM
which build is better in your opinion? this one (ranger) or other one for trickster? i can see you have both thread. What are advantages of each class?
thanks

So got eq like this, on few maps just getting one shoot and don't have idea what should i change next, i changed a little passive tree to have 3 jewel sockets, and got watcher's eye with perfect hp and crit multiplier roll, rare with multiplier/hp and lethal pride with 4% hp, 15% multiplier, 5% double dmg, 20% melee dmg, 20% physical dmg. Is bottled faith mandatory? Trying to craft helmet by myself with nearby enemies takes 9% more phys dmg, t1 life and t1 res, aspect of the cat in ring. And should i roll lethal pride (i want dps ofc, atm 86lvl and 5.5k hp, so at 93 i'll have around 6.2k
Last edited by Smerfik on Feb 10, 2020, 6:23:59 PM
"
KretenSVK wrote:
which build is better in your opinion? this one (ranger) or other one for trickster? i can see you have both thread. What are advantages of each class?
thanks

Defenses
-Trickster is tankier at around 6000 eHP vs Raider at ~5100
-Raider has 25% more evasion and pairs well with Acrobatics
-Trickster has more armor and 6% reduced damage taken from Ghost Shroud
-Trickster instantly gains back ES when hit

Offense
-Trickster has no mana costs on Flicker Strike, Cyclone, or Leap Slam
-Trickster can reserve more mana and obtain higher DPS
-Raider sustains frenzy charges better against bosses

Speed/Clear
-Raider is a lot faster

Final Verdict:
Subjectively, I find myself playing Raider a lot more. The speed is addicting and I have an absolute blast ripping through maps which is where I spend the majority of my game time. Objectively, Trickster is probably better. It's no slouch through maps either and the added defenses make it a better boss killer.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Feb 11, 2020, 1:51:45 AM
Sin's Rebirth and Starforge don't synergise right? Since Starforge removes all non-phys damage and Unholy Might is chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info