Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.9] Raider Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS)

"
Legofury wrote:
Sin's Rebirth and Starforge don't synergise right? Since Starforge removes all non-phys damage and Unholy Might is chaos.

Starforge only prevents elemental damage. Chaos damage still works. Brutality, however, only allows physical damage from linked skills.
Hi! Thanks for the build. I know it's late but anyway I play PoE for fun.
I have a question, what is the damage loss when I swap Ruthless with Fortify? Seems I like to make it tankier when Flickering around while still sustaining damage.
POG POG POG
Last edited by Hadiess on Feb 22, 2020, 7:51:03 PM
Does Infusion effect Flicker Strike? I'm wondering since your POB has Infusion checked, which is adding 1.3m dps to Flicker Strike. But, because Flicker Strike doesn't have a 'Physical' tag like Cyclone, I didn't think Infusion could buff Flicker Strike.

"Infusion grants 10% more Damage of Types matching Supported Skill Gem's tags."

Also, using the Local Identity fork, is Close Combat still inaccuractely calculated?

Thanks
"
Hadiess wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the build. I know it's late but anyway I play PoE for fun.
I have a question, what is the damage loss when I swap Ruthless with Fortify? Seems I like to make it tankier when Flickering around while still sustaining damage.

Ruthless is somewhat essential for applying large crits and higher shock values.
"
strohmdohm wrote:
Does Infusion effect Flicker Strike? I'm wondering since your POB has Infusion checked, which is adding 1.3m dps to Flicker Strike. But, because Flicker Strike doesn't have a 'Physical' tag like Cyclone, I didn't think Infusion could buff Flicker Strike.

"Infusion grants 10% more Damage of Types matching Supported Skill Gem's tags."

Also, using the Local Identity fork, is Close Combat still inaccuractely calculated?

Thanks

You can see the Infusion buff boosting Flicker Strike damage in the in-game tooltip. The newest version of LocalIdentity correctly calculates both Close Combat and quality damage boosts, you just need to specify a target range.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Feb 28, 2020, 10:56:26 PM
What does the skill tree look like?
"
Xaenova wrote:
What does the skill tree look like?

https://pastebin.com/Xj13rxLn

Awakened Multistrike would really boost my DPS, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Hi. Are you gonna prepare modification/update of the build for 3.10? Is there any major change? Wanna try flicker strike in next league so i am waiting :) thanks
in this League will you play on this build? waiting for updates
FOR 3.10 DELIRIUM

I hope the original author comment on this. Otherwise I just leave this here to let people know what I researched for 3.10 (esp. cluster jewels)

In general it was hard to get better results with Delirium:

1. The heavy change to Shaper's Touch (lesser ES shield) doesn't matter as this is a HP build
2. The 3.9 build left 3 passives open which is not enough
3. Removing any passive steals 1 Million DPS (except the ones listed below)
4. Delirium Encounter need lots of clear speed that this build does not have early game

So for Delirium either use a unique delirium jewel or a very very(!) good cluster with a juicy node that is just 3 nodes away (almost impossible by now).

Possible tree changes

* Do not use the mana leech near Arrow Dancing
* Activate Vaal Pact and the "Life and Mana leech" node below
* Deactivate Art of the Gladiator

In total this costs ~2 points more but makes you also more stable due to doubled HP leech.

There are still 3 passives left to go for the jewel socket near Blade Of Cunning.
So if you have a juicy cluster jewel and need passives then remove ...

... Jewel socket on the bottom (near Golem's Blood)
... Survivalist node (cost resistances)
... Revenge of the Hunted (costs a bit life)
... "Master of Force" and nodes leading to it (costs a bit of dmg)

which are the lowest impacts as PoB (fork) shows.
Especially if you take back the life or damage on the cluster jewel.

Gems / Skills

Do not use Assasins Mark, use Punishment instead.
It has lesser crits but still more DPS (+700k total DPS). The -20% Physical Damage Reduction and heavy buff for 10 seconds does it.

Punishment gives 20% attack speed which makes Faster Attacks (on Leap Slam) obsolete. So the Faster Attacks Support can be replaced with ...

... Vaal Cold Snap, if you lack frenzy charges (the active is nice too)
... Frost Bomb, to kill the enemies HP/ES Regeneration.
... Purifying Flame, for free Consecrated Ground allowing to replace Bottled Faith with Overflowing Chalice (if you miss flask charges sometimes)
... Steelskin, if you do not feel stable enough.

One of those will be automatically triggered by "Cast When Damage Taken" gem.
I suggest having a blue socket and keeping the blue gems (Cold Snap, Frost Bomb, Purifying Flame) in your secondary weapon slot to exchange them depending on the situation.
Remember that Cold Snap becomes obsolete ones you have Farrul's Fur.

Note: Leap Slam may feel slow when entering a zone but comes back to normal after the first group. Keep racing.

For early game / Delirium Encounters any Support for Flicker Strike, except Multistrike, can be replaced with Melee Splash. This (hopefully) gives a bit more clear speed.
Early game (without the Fur) use Cyclone but (temporary) with your Damage on Full Life Support instead of Fortify for ~10% more Cyclone damage.

Conclusion

3.10 changes nothing on this build because the trade off is not good enough. If you still want to use a Cluster Jewel then remove the nodes mentioned above.

With the changed Gems the effective crit chance went down from 93% to 88% (-5%) which is okay for 35% more Physical Damage (after being hit by cursed enemy) and permanent +20% Physical Damage going through the enemies defense.
This is no Delirium specific change, it just pressed a little more damage out of the build.

Here is an example with a Cluster Jewel:

https://pastebin.com/za4S69sx

Cheers
Last edited by Zogggn on Mar 23, 2020, 6:17:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info