[3.9] Raider Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS)

anyone having mana issues with this? can't seem to keep it up at all, am i doing something wrong?
take one node on mana leech)
Thanks for the build, cleared everything with it.

my gear so far at level 95
Spoiler
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Jan 30, 2020, 5:36:18 PM
Hello, thanks for the tutorial! I followed the build exactly and I can't reach 17m dps. What do I need to modify?

Build:
https://pastebin.com/GRurxTwA

thanks if anyone is going to help!
Why not brutality instead of damage on full life? I dont find myself on full life most of the time.
"
Why not brutality instead of damage on full life? I dont find myself on full life most of the time.

I currently am running Brutality and dropped Sin's Rebirth for a Jade Flask with increased armor.
I had a hard time keeping my life op at any time. i'm no where near your gear. so i had to find a solution becours i like this build is fun and fast. but not for good for metamorph :) but damn the clear speed. anyway, blood rage help me a lot for this build.
Having a lot of fun with the build. Currently using a cyclopean coil and a bronn's Lithe while i save up for that farruls chestpiece. The cyclopean coil also give me freeze immunity which is really nice.
I guess gonna try build, but got few questions
ele build viable?
belt is mainly for res cap, so instead of belt what piece of gear should i change (gonna run HH obviously)?
"
Smerfik wrote:
I guess gonna try build, but got few questions
ele build viable?
belt is mainly for res cap, so instead of belt what piece of gear should i change (gonna run HH obviously)?

1 rare ring with high res and a jewel with res. Should cap you easily. Or headhunter + all res if you are rich.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info