European payment methods

I started PoE and like it very much and also are willing to buy some things in the shop

BUT i need Paysafecard support for austria
Last edited by blackbird1 on May 8, 2013, 9:21:04 PM
Gimme dat paysafe card OR/AND direct debit OR/AND mobile payment!

Greetings from germany.

PS: Playing this game for 2 days and already willed to support u guys with fresh money! So go ahead and do sth. about these payment methods!
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your interest in this! Please read Chris' most recent Patch Notes for an update regarding our implementation of PaySafe here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/376651

Bex

I would love to have mobile payment (sms/call) in PoE i surely spend 10 € a mounth :)

And i believe other gamers might spend more a month i think that works very well on some countrys in Europe due to the mobile services they have.

In my case my mobile service they dont subtract my mobile credit when i charge so every mount i have 15€ that i cant really use for anything because i have free calls for cellphones with my service wich is like 80-90% of my country mobile service :)

So Win - Win :)

It would be very nice :) Keep up the Good work GGG !
Cellphone/Mobile, please.

Germany.
Next update add IDEAL plz! im hungry to give loads of muunnneeeeyyy ;)
>>> IGN: RaightIn2 <<<
Last edited by jantribe on Jul 7, 2013, 3:02:32 PM
"
I'm from germany too and would prefer sending money directly from my bank account to ggg. When i wanna buy something i don't want to subscribe to any sites for the transfer of money when i have a fully functional online banking account. pls ggg make it happen.

I would have already bought a supporter pack if this was an option. This is how most things are done in Belgium.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Jul 7, 2013, 3:09:47 PM
You can still buy paysafecards online via banktransfer in the paysafe Online Shop and then spend the money using the PSC option.
Oh and of course:
"
Rulers of Wraeclast may pay via bank transfer if requested.

Would be hell of a work otherwise to put in PSC codes equal to $12,500
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jul 7, 2013, 3:22:26 PM
Webmoney, please. Or at least cell phone. With the current microtransactions system in Russia I have to pay to intermediaries, and they aren't cheap at all.
bitcoin? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info