European payment methods

iDeal payment option would be great, it's very commonly used in the Netherlands right now.
IGN Jamminslammin, Buzzkeel
Mopay. Still got ~40€ on my prepaid phone, would be happy to spend it on PoE before I terminate the contract.
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Though I do have a creditcard and don't need alternate payment options for myself, I would be in favour of the following:

- iDeal, for Dutch people it is the primary form of online payments. It is used by practically everyone in the country who pays online.

- Bitcoin, well-suited for microtransactions. Allows for players to support the game without having to share identifying information with a GGG or an intermediate payment-provider. Payment-providers such as BitPay completely eliminate the risk of exchange-rate fluctuations and will pay the merchant in regular currency, which means that no additional conversions or other work has to be done by GGG.
Last edited by Rannasha on Nov 14, 2013, 5:18:17 AM
Weird, here in Sweden everyone uses Visa/Mastercard...
(Or Paypal or direct bank transfers)
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
Ideal plz.
And let us know when/if you are gonna add.
To much hassle for me to open a paypal account, transfer monwy, wait, buy stash poe
Another vote for iDeal,

supposedly we Dutch spend more money on video games per capita than any other country, making it easier for us to spend money on you should be win-win I'd say.
My vision for a better PoE: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863780
Germany: Direct Debit please.
This thread is still up? I gotta admit pay safe card lost its best feature, combining them to pay for something.
We need an option to be able to pay via Mobile Phone, I never use my credit card on the Internet, EVER, and I`m sure many people do the same, nothing to lose, only more income possibilities for GGG.
bump for mobile phone payment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info