European payment methods

"
Feddy wrote:
In Germany many Online Game payments transfered via Electronic Direct Debiting
Paypal Germany has it also as payment method so you can paypal use without a Credit Card
this is what i use

here a Translate what ELV is
http://www.linguee.de/deutsch-englisch/uebersetzung/elektronisches+lastschriftverfahren.html

i Hope it helps

Also from Germany, and I'd pick the same option (EDD, that is). In case it matters, I'm aiming for the Silver Pack.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Apr 11, 2012, 7:09:38 AM
I'm from Germany, as well, and I'm not sure wheter direct EDD (using paypal, I can assure you that there is no problem there) may be used for buying somethin not physical. Me personally never saw that... but what about paysafecards? These are really easy and everyone can use them.

Oh, but I'm only making suggestions here; I already used paypal myself to support PoE. ;)
Last edited by mOr5 on Apr 11, 2012, 7:38:39 AM
From Germany, and I would like to have paysafecard option, and looking to other cash shop games, there are many where you can buy with a sms/mobil payment.
Im also from Germany and would like to see paysafecard
and sms or phone payment.

"
mOr5 wrote:
I'm from Germany, as well, and I'm not sure wheter direct EDD (using paypal, I can assure you that there is no problem there) may be used for buying somethin not physical. Me personally never saw that... but what about paysafecards? These are really easy and everyone can use them.

Oh, but I'm only making suggestions here; I already used paypal myself to support PoE. ;)

EDD can be used to do that (why not?). I have (had) active subscriptions for WoW, LotRO, TOR etc. paid by EDD. WoW's Pet Shop also has a EDD option (recently implemented, I think).
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Apr 11, 2012, 8:10:56 AM
I be damned! It is! o.O Seems to me like a huge security risk, since you only have to put in a name and two numbers... no password, no nothing... Yeah, sure, big companys can pursue such frauds, but that gotta cost them, too. So in this case, I think they would probably lose a lot of the money they might make from offering this payment method, as well.
I the netherlands iDeal is primarily used for online purchases. I'd love to see that being used here too.
I have many friends here in Germany who are under 18 and have no access to paypal, click&buy or a cc. Their only option (or the most widely used) is a paysafecard.
credit card is fine or paypal
Im from Germany and i havent a Credit Card or Paypalaccount.

So an Opportunity to buy with PSC or ukash would be awesome.

I searched for Resellers yesterday, but no one sells the Keys for Paysafecard or ukash.

Thats very bad...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info