European payment methods

+1 to Paysafecard (i am from Austria)
Last edited by sedra16 on Apr 12, 2012, 11:53:10 AM
paysafe card or Wallie-card ;-)
Europe-Poland :D
MrJim Ranger 82lvl physical-build
MrJimo Templar 59lvl support-build
Netherlands here, i do have a paypal account but the money is still transferring in, takes 4-6 days to complete :/
over here iDeal is used for online banking, it's a shared system between all dutch banks, so probably a good option to go for.

Also wallie-cards are available over here as well.
Tpyos ? lvie wtih tehm.
Last edited by Xosmi on Apr 12, 2012, 5:35:54 PM
Holland her using ideal 2
Btw a direct bank account trance fur ( whit account number ) would be great to
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
i have play lot of games and some of them use cellphones to charge money.its a good idea for people that dont have credit cards. sorry for my english:(
i would like to use moneybookers.com to pay for a pack
no idea how i got a key :D but omg
Paysafecard.

I don't really like to use my Credit Card on the internet and PayPal is just... well it's PayPal :(

But plz, if you add ony of those prepaid card options ( like Paysafe, Ukash etc. ) make an option to change from USD to EU because if you buy a, let's say, 10€ cart and the price of the pack is 10$ you end up with money left on your card ( something like 1,34 € ) that you most of the time can't use for anything else... unless you mix them with other cards that you will buy sooner or later i guess, but it's still meeehhh.
Last edited by RiverOfRed on Apr 13, 2012, 3:52:11 AM
Voting for a paysafecard option here. Most of my friends/online buddies around this region (Belgium/Netherlands) mostly pay with prepaid cards. Would be a great option to add, since paypal doesn't seem to allow debit cards from Belgian users for some reason.
Last edited by McBiceps on Apr 13, 2012, 10:18:47 AM
yep most dutch people use ideal so that would be the payment method for me.
Beta is Beta.
Like most said here:
- mobile / sms charge, i hope you don't need a mobile subscription.( i vote for this one)
- ideal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info