European payment methods

Wouldn't it be possible for you GGG to accept bank transfer directly?

I have no idea what fees it implies for you, but within Europe, that's the most common payment method.

It does require somebody/some program to check the transfer and give the players their PoE point currency, though.
bump
(Stardart) IGN: ST_PaNiK
(Standart) IGN: Flame_Movix
"
Emrad wrote:
Wouldn't it be possible for you GGG to accept bank transfer directly?

I have no idea what fees it implies for you, but within Europe, that's the most common payment method.

It does require somebody/some program to check the transfer and give the players their PoE point currency, though.

the problem with banktransfer is a back charge so this could cause trouble for GGG
Only way I would buy something is over my phone .. But if that option would be aviable, I think me, including my friends, would easily spend a few $ every week :)
This game is great, it needs to be supported so we get new content .. but you have to open the door for us first :)
IGN: TheRealGungsta
+1 Paysafecard please

The sooner the better for everyone :)
Paypal usually works great, but in some cases has to be pre-funded to make you able to spend money.
Especially if your paypal-acc is kinda new.
So it might take a few days from the moment you transfer the money from your bank-acc to your paypal acc. So you might not be able to spontaneously buy that deal of the day.

In this case the option of paying via paysafe card comes in quite handy, and it´s very easy and comfortable.

regards,
Rick
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Im from the Netherlands and although i have Paypal (already bought a pack of premium stashtabs), I prefer to use IDEAL.

IDEAL is directly linked to dutch banks and requires a physical "box" in order make the order go through, so it is a lot safer then say paypal that is merely protected by a password.
I'm from germany and I don't have (or want!) painpal. Many other easy payment methods like webmoney, Ukash, Paysafecard would be nice since I need a bigger stash and some nice skill effects.

Please take my money.
"
dumpi09 wrote:
I'm from germany and I don't have (or want!) painpal. Many other easy payment methods like webmoney, Ukash, Paysafecard would be nice since I need a bigger stash and some nice skill effects.

Please take my money.

this! ELV (direct debiting should be the english term) would be also fine. bump

hate to delete more charcters for mules, all slots are taken...
Last edited by blindtaubstoned on Apr 17, 2013, 11:04:44 AM
IDEAL please!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info