[3.10] ONOMI's Berserker Frost Blades (Final Build Released)/ 3 Variants (MAX DPS:60m/130m/200m DPS)

Hey, so I currently have around 35 exalts saved to do a new build and really want to try berserker frost blades. I was wondering how far you think 35ex could take any of the variants of your build and which variant you think I should gear towards first with that budget
@Jbradd

Hey! Thanks for asking! For 35ex, you should be able to get the core items of the build pretty easily. The cost I wrote is actually how much I spent in total at that point, so 35 should be just about enough. Message me in-game if I'm on too if you want me to walk you through it live.

The most expensive item is the Savior Sword. (13-18 ex)
Second would be the chest, depending on what you choose (4-8ex)
Third would be the dual curse ring (can make yourself for about 2-6ex)

Tailwind boosts aren't a must, nor Helm Enchant. The jewels could vary from all 5 of them costing less than 1 ex, up to 10ex, depending on what you get.

Yoke with Tribal is about 1 ex. (I have like 12 if you want lol)
Belt with hatred is like 20-60c.
Regular Shaper gloves are like 5-10c. (50-150c for %crit chance)
The Taming is about 1 ex.
The Timeless jewel should be less than 1ex.

For DPS:
Your "5sec kill window mode dps" max Dps (as in all buffs + berserk) should be at least 80m+ dps (the saviour = double ur POB dps)

To calculate your normal, "non-5sec kill window mode dps" (mapping), just turn off berserk.

Just writing this here to copy and paste later into the final thread near end of season, which I'll reorganize the guides as well, as I started this thread as a league starter to end build this season alone:
-------------------------------------------------
I want to use a Base Build with 2 variants (i.e. 3 builds) depending on what people want to do. They will do better at certain things, while doing worse at others. The reason I have 3 variants, is because many are easy to switch into with changing just 1-2 items, and about 10-20 regrets to switch into. The build is still based on the core items.

1) Tank Variant: 9k+ eHP/~50-60m Max Dps
Most eHP and Defensive Layers. Least Damage. Might not necessarily help survive better as killing things faster can be less damage taken over time. May not be as good as Base Variant, but can take a one-hit and live.

2) Base Variant: 7k+ eHP/~100m Max Dps
Probably the most dependable. (Probably best at phases)

3) Damage Variant: 5.5k+ eHP/150m Max Dps
Trying to reach Max Dps to drop bosses before taking damage (not good vs phases). Can be one hit the most.

***Crazy Variant: 4k eHP/~200m Max dps.
This is a fun build when you don't care at all about experience, but crazy mapping. It isn't practical at all, but fun to play with. Utilizes Damage Variant but drops sustain entirely. Uses Soul Untethered belt instead. Was able to reach ~200m+ max dps, but randomly could die to trash mobs if not actively attacking (stray projectiles off-screen). 4k eHP/~200m Max dps.
-----------------------

Currently Testing:
-Abyssus (huge dps, almost 1.5x total dps) vs Energy Shield Life Helmet (~500-800 more eHP)
-Sporeguard (more defense/damage) vs Rare Hunter Chest (more eHP/crit chance)
Ok gotcha, thanks for the speedy and thorough reply! I'm usually pretty busy on the weekdays with work but I'm usually on a few hours in the late afternoon, if you're on around then I'll definitely have some questions for you if you wouldn't mind answering. Thanks for the help!
I just hit level 69 and entering maps with 2k hp.

How am I supposed to survive?

Even white mobs kill me and I can't complete the map.
@eattherich92

Hey man. Thanks for asking. I could help better if I had your POB link, and what you're wearing. Off the bat, I can imagine some items and early nodes could be changed until you get stronger gear. If it's regular mobs, you'll need your armor above 3000, and life near 3k. Abyssus can hurt wearing it early without higher hp. If you got the belt, I'd get the timeless jewel asap for an extra 800-1k eHP.

You could give up onslaught (tree), 3 node jewel spot, or damage nodes for a bit more hp. I put my build lists that I had from level 70+ in the main thread, and put a suggestion list on what to get first. The Atziri gloves help with sustain, but they're a bit expensive and I don't use them late game. Once you get the belt and timeless jewel, a shaper's touch gloves can give you another 300-400 eHP too.

I'm usually on after 6pm EST on weekdays, so you can msg me in game and I can help out.
Finally finished testing the last 3 builds. Uploaded the POB Links for now. Will clean up and finalize the thread soon for later league use.
with fake jewel yes u can reach million dps but ur tooltip 77k and its pretty low .You must change your topic name. Do not troll..

*FAKE JEWEL

*FAKE GEM

*FAKE 101 LEVEL TREE

JUST LOL.
Last edited by kulacm on Feb 21, 2020, 7:45:25 AM
Nice man. So I think I explained maybe 5x why Fakejewel is there, explain how to make your own, and have videos showing my dps in action. I explain why my level is over 100 too.

But thanks, troll.
Last edited by onomi on Feb 21, 2020, 9:48:19 AM
Good man , ok than just change your topic name for THEORY BUILD ,DO NOT MIND
Theory? This is the build I play, along with a lot of others who messaged me to try it out.

Plenty of people give me feedback on the build, which I much appreciate, but please stop patronizing me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info