[3.10] ONOMI's Berserker Frost Blades (Final Build Released)/ 3 Variants (MAX DPS:60m/130m/200m DPS)

@ArcticWolff

Hey there! For sure you could use an HH. I've never acquired such a big item like that before, but from what I hear it does it could be interesting. I'd imagine you'd have to get Offering to the Serpent Gloves to replace the mechanic of Soul Tether, a bit more HP nodes, and a dual curse ring. I'd also imagine that when you reach the 100m dps mark, you don't really actually need it, as mapping is a breeze, and bosses don't really have much utility with it.
"
onomi wrote:
@ArcticWolff

Hey there! For sure you could use an HH. I've never acquired such a big item like that before, but from what I hear it does it could be interesting. I'd imagine you'd have to get Offering to the Serpent Gloves to replace the mechanic of Soul Tether, a bit more HP nodes, and a dual curse ring. I'd also imagine that when you reach the 100m dps mark, you don't really actually need it, as mapping is a breeze, and bosses don't really have much utility with it.

Awesome, thanks for answering, did you kill Sirus yet? I read that you said not-able, was wondering why's that?
Oh ya. Hah. I've killed him a couple of times, but I make a lot of mistakes too when I fight him. Getting blasted coming back off-screen is such a downer.

The "not-able" part I wrote is about freeze-locking. As in the boss is frozen the whole fight.
Currently Testing a "tank" variant of my recent build. So far I have ~4.9k Life and 2.6k ES, while sitting at ~110m dps. So long as I can freeze lock end game bosses, this may be the bangforthebuck winner than my other variants.
"
onomi wrote:
Currently Testing a "tank" variant of my recent build. So far I have ~4.9k Life and 2.6k ES, while sitting at ~110m dps. So long as I can freeze lock end game bosses, this may be the bangforthebuck winner than my other variants.

WTB POB link, when you have one. :D
looks interesting will follow for now

thank you, very nice build.
i got 5k life + 2k5 es. get note more 40% and have 400k dame in HideOut
Think I've settled on my Tank Variant. Damage doesn't feel too too bad, and am still able to frost-lock bosses.

Tank Variant:
~9.35k eHP (5693 Life/3678 Energy Shields)
~65m dps
(Changed Abyssus for an ES Helm/ Swapped Sporeguard for Life Rare Chest + Add. Curse mod & Life as Energy Shield Mod/ Clicked off some Damage nodes. I also had to De-Activate a lot of stuff on the FAKEJEWELPOBFIX as certain items were swapped out)

as Opposed to Previous Testing Builds

1) 7.1k eHP (This one may be the final Damage Variant of the build)
~130m DPS

2) 7.5k eHP
~110m DPS

3) 8.1k eHP
~100m DPS

Before I started thinking about a Tankier Variant, I was using my Damage Variant:
~5.5 eHP
~170m+ DPS
-----------------------------
I'll post this as soon as I feel like it's a solid Variant Build. I also want to apologize for all the "NAMING" variants I'm making up. It's mostly because I reached end game, but the build's very maliable, so there can be two final Variants to the build: a Damage Variant and Tank Variant for the next League-use. I'll present it properly as the league wraps up for both. I also have a Glass Cannon Variant of ~200m dps, but the life was so pathetic at 4.1k lol. Absolutely terrible with phases bosses that attack while invulnerable, and died once every 5 maps to normal mobs. Might just include for the Lawls.

If anyone's curious about the current setup, I'll post the bottom link to the main thread once I'm done testing:

https://pastebin.com/3eUkXDjA
Last edited by onomi on Feb 9, 2020, 1:40:49 PM
That boss damage on phoenix video looked like 15 or maybe 20m dps tops, not 130.
True 100m dps would onetap boss in a second.
Last edited by Rod on Feb 10, 2020, 6:06:54 PM
In the pheonix video, it probably was 20m-40m for a second or two. That build was using 100m dps. So for guardians that's about half Dps. That build required 50 rage with all the buffs up to hit that max dps. In that video, I kinda got confused for a sec when I saw the boss, and didn't put up everything properly. There's generally a 4-5 seconds window to get everything to the highest dps in this build, which I mention many times. Without all the buffs up, that 50m shaper dps build would hover barely around 15-20m shaper dps. If I had true 100m shaper dps, as in no buffs, I could min max that to like 500m dps max. Conqueror's are near best to see the max dps possible, because you get 3 seconds for setup. (that's 3 totems, 3 vaal skills, 5 flasks, then popping berserk, which take a good 1-2 seconds to click all).

In my Elder video, I had roughly the same dps. At 2:11, it takes approximately 3 seconds to bring his health from 100 to 0, the first 2 seconds taking half, and the other half in one. You can see the difference in speed once the rest of the buffs come up.
Last edited by onomi on Feb 10, 2020, 8:27:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info