[3.10] ONOMI's Berserker Frost Blades (Final Build Released)/ 3 Variants (MAX DPS:60m/130m/200m DPS)

"
onomi wrote:
Whaaaaat. You can get instant rage from warcrying? tellll meee where this is, because if u can, that can be hellaaaaa useful for phase bosses. I just restarted this build for this league so I'm catching up with the changes. Won't update this build with 3.10 for a while until I get a decent build going. When I last updated this build, I only used the first nodes in the Rage side of the tree, but because the last options for a 4th were all decent. But if that's true, ahhhh the possibilities. Like starting off a Sirus phase with Max Rage and popping Berserk at the start seems like a biggggg fix to the cons of the build lol.

Enduring sounds better in the long run, mainly for bosses for the extra defenses. Rallying for mapping feels meh (but for mana it cud make sense early game), because late game no-minion is an issue mapping.

it's not an instant 50 rage, but it's 5 rage every time you warcry from the Mob Mentality notable, which combined with Rage Support giving rage on hit, Crave the Slaughter, wicked attack speed and over 100% warcry CDR from Warbringer+the notables, warcrys are super spammable and stacking rage to 50 is extremely fast even on single targets. here's my pob right now as it stands, please don't be too critical haha like I said this is day 3 of me playing, missed some days earlier in the league. Just got an exalt to drop so we'll see if I can't get atleast my flasks going soon

https://pastebin.com/2D16JUND

EDIT: also with so few people playing berserker right now, each cluster jewel only cost me like 6c.
Last edited by MrdrFckr on Mar 19, 2020, 8:07:59 PM
Hi, really nice build, im going to try and grab the gear for it and give it a whirl. Just one question is bothering me. The glorious vanity jewel- Does it have to be that number specific? Im not very clued up on those.

many thanks.
@Mitowarrior

Hey man! Thanks. The number on the jewel is random, and doesn't really matter what number it is. Its just a random roll on what the other passive nodes will be. What matters is the Name, which is Doryani. That should boost your ES by about 1000.
Hi!

Im having a lot of fun with this build. Clear speed is amazing but single target... well it's pretty bad. Even when PoB says that I'm doing over 5m shaper dps, I still have problems with t14-t16 map bosses. I'm probably overlooking something so I came in need of help. Right now I'm using 2 paradoxicas and rare belt because I dont have craft for body armour.
Here's my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/50w7icje
Could you give me some tips about what should I get to push my boss dps higher?
you can use blade flurry for single target
"
karczewa wrote:
Hi!

Im having a lot of fun with this build. Clear speed is amazing but single target... well it's pretty bad. Even when PoB says that I'm doing over 5m shaper dps, I still have problems with t14-t16 map bosses. I'm probably overlooking something so I came in need of help. Right now I'm using 2 paradoxicas and rare belt because I dont have craft for body armour.
Here's my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/50w7icje
Could you give me some tips about what should I get to push my boss dps higher?
"

Well no, PoB shows much lower dps with blade flurry. Beside that, my overall dps with frostblades is much lower then his so Im curious what Im doing wrong.
hey there @karczewa

Quickly looked over your PoB, and noticed some stuff you can try out changing if you'd like :)

To comment on the posts recent to this, Frost Blades, or at least the way I made it, is meant to be a SINGLE TARGET build. I don't really have any nodes that raise projectile damage specifically (I even use Close Combat gem, which doesnt do anything to projectiles). The whole neat thing about Frost Blades is you dont really need to worry about trash mobs, since it does just enough to clear them easily, while concentrating on single target. We have Tribal Fury for clearing already.

1. Your main Paradoxica is the wrong one. It's Dps is 91~. Should get another that's similar to your off hand one. I'd go ahead and get one around 140-150 with the other mod as "trigger Socketed Spell on skill", as that's needed for survivability.

2. Your Elemental Weakness is overriding your Assasins Mark (big source of DPS) I think because you only have currently 1 max Curse. Unless you get the rare chest with "additional curse" or sporeguard annoint for additional curse notable node, you could either A) Wear Windscream/Windshriek (or if you want to keep your boots, wear a normal oskarm for now without the implicit, as Assasin's mark is your top Curse needed).

3. I would take out the movement flask if you'd consider it. I never used it once I reached late game, because my atk speed was high enough that my leap slam got me around map just fine. It leaves a whole potion slot that can slot it let's say Atziri's potion that'll up your dps a lot for cheap.

4. For rare jewels, I'd get a triple "critical multiplier" combination. Takes a while to find someone under-selling it but, you can get like ~50 crit multiplier, and that's a huge dps boost on its own.

5. I would also look in the future at your jewel combos to min-max stuff.
A) source of fire damage (to proc ignite/yoke 5% damage taken), B) source of % chance to poison (to proc poison/yoke) C) source of onslaught so you can save 3 points on tree. d)

6. Also, I understand you took off the belt since you don't have the chest mod yet from Gravicius, but it's a big source of Defenses. If you buy a Doryani Glorious Vanity and equip the unique belt, you'll get about 1500 Energy Shields that stay full in general. If you do get the belt, you can also swap out Hypothermia to either Close Combat/Damage on Full Life gems, and youll get a massive Dps boost.

7. Your Hit chance is only 94%. You'll notice when you bring it up to 100% your dps goes way up. You can drop Herald of Ice, as it actually doesnt do much for the build (since we rely on raw flat phys damage that raw cold damage). When you do this, you can level up your Precision to fix the difference, so long as you can cast your attack 2-3x (so if your atk is 24 mana, have around 70~).

8. Another big source of damage you can get is by using double totems. What you do is slot "multiple totems" specifically on a new ancestral protector (and do not connect it to ancestral protector). When your about to start a boss fight or unique monster whos hard, and you have your Vaal skill charges ready, you summon in this order:
Ancestral protector/ancestral warchief/VAAL ancestral warchief. All 3 will stay on, getting all 3 buffs, and you have a window of about 6 seconds of damageboosts from those 3. That's a lot of boosts.

lol i'll stop at 8 suggestions, lemme know in-game or here what you think. My estimations, I think, should bring your dps to double'd at least, if not more.
Here's my build as of last night, cruising through red maps

https://pastebin.com/nrwhrisx

with ruthless I'm now hopping over the 1m dps line, but honestly I like to go fast and blow up screens so I keep ancestral call on outside of conqueror fights and it does alright. With the new notable jewels I ended up taking a much different route, may as well call it Onomi's Warcrying Frost Blades Zerker lol. Once I get a paradoxica to bring my DPS up to insane levels I'm going to be dumping a lot of currency into my rares and anoints to min max those the best I can before saving up for a Saviour, then it should be easy mode the rest of the league. It's already pretty chill mapping, just avoiding phys and ele reflect maps, I die to the same one-shots this league I died to last league so nothing new there.
Really nice build, I always loved playing Frost Blades but didn't like playing Raider. I keep getting killed by Delirium's monster but that's probably because I still have Tabula and no Timeless Jewel.

I wonder how did you get so much currency tho ? My frost blades just got to lvl 20 but you have so much more items than I do (I didn't drop an exalt yet this league or nothing else significant).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info