[3.10] ONOMI's Berserker Frost Blades (Final Build Released)/ 3 Variants (MAX DPS:60m/130m/200m DPS)

Hi, i have litte problem about single target (boss) how fix that? lvl 50
Thanks for the build loving it so far. I had a question about the desired helm enchant if I cant find an abyssus with the assassin's mark buff enchant. Is that BIS or is there another "second best" helm enchant I could look for. On top of that i cant seem to sustain life. Im constantly draining. whats the source of leech supposed to be? Thanks
Last edited by GoldenxWizard on Jan 24, 2020, 12:47:23 PM
Onomi i have tried many times to pm u ingame but u are not online hehe i send a pm here to you with the pob
@Zaweus:
Send me your POB and I can take a look. If you have the Amulet, with the 6 sockets of Frostblades/multistrike/rage/melee physical damage support/close combat/elemental damage to attack skills, it should be killer on bosses. But it could also be that at level 50, you havent reached all the juicy damage nodes yet.

@GoldenxWizard:
If I could rate the enchants on the Abyssus's, I'd say:
-Assasin's mark is a 9/10 (1-3ex)
-Frostbite (if on spell trigger paradoxica, is a 8/10) (1-3ex)
-Elemental Weakness is a 6/10 (1-2ex)

You could also get a possibly cheaper Corrupt instead for "30% increased effect of shock" if you'd like. (4/10)

The enchants aren't really that important, but they're good for the min-maxing (going from 60-100m dps)

@Zaipain:
I work 9-5 generally in EST, so I should be on most weekdays after 6pm EST. I quickly skimmed over your POB. It's better if we chat in-game so we can go over stuff. You got a lot of the key items, so thats good. We just need to turn on some of the configurations (all off) and flasks in POB.
Quick Suggestions:
-Tons of dps missing from not having the Lucky Crit Flask, Lion's Roar flask, and Taste of Hate flask.
-You have 2 curses but not the +1 curse mod. You can put "Whispers of Doom" annointment on your chest to get frostbite working.
-Try to get to get your 2nd "Fight for Survival" jewel quick.

The rest we can talk about in game.
--------------

Everyone: Going to Post up what I use in my calculations tab in POB and how to make the proper FakeJewel for CloseCombat and things. Please check the updated "POB NOTES" section in the main thread!
Last edited by onomi on Jan 24, 2020, 8:16:09 PM
yo onomi i still cant pm u in-game i tired every day for hours xD
Currently working on both the Glass Cannon variations of a final build: ~210m Super Damage Variant and ~185 Speed Variant. Will Post once it's complete.
This build destroys EVERY content but just sucks vs sirus, cuz you need time to build up dps...
Is anyone else having issues with the amount of life they are able to get with this build? Many of the items in the build are uniques; 1 unique has life and the rest do not. My boots (+109) and ring (+54) do have life on them, but my HP pool is at 3922 at level 76.

I do have the major life nodes on the tree. What else can I do to get a larger life pool?

Fun build so far - just piecing things together.
@KBeutler

Hey man. I hear you. I'm currently working on the glass cannon of this build, and I was working with 4-4.5 eHP. Dying a lot lol, but testing out like 170-200m dps.

At level 76, it 4k health shud be enough to do the beginning of mapping. Those 20 next levels have a lot of health nodes in them. At the midpoint of my build, you should reach roughly 4.5-5k Life, with 1.5-2k in Energy Shield (roughly 6-7k eHP). If you want you can send me your POB if you're online as well.
Hi, just saw your build and only question i have is it Endgame viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info