[3.10] ONOMI's Berserker Frost Blades (Final Build Released)/ 3 Variants (MAX DPS:60m/130m/200m DPS)

Yeah I was curious about that. That's a good question, I'm not sure how that works now that I think about it.

As for the Elem. Focus, I'd imagine if you're not running Yoke, then that would be perfect with the Skitterbots+bonechill.

I'll have to search around the forums more about it. I was reading around hearing that people do it, but I never thought about your main atk overriding the Skitterbots.
Hi! Wanna play this build. Can you add videos? very interesting
Imba glass cannon build, you either one shot or get one shot lol! this is what i was looking for, can have 5-6m dps on 2ex budget(which're paradoxicas mostly).
Haha it's not that Glass Cannon-like actually. I often die to mods I was too cocky about in doing, lag, and most often to Phase Bosses that I still don't understand what they do, aka, not dodging when I should be. I facetank mostly everything, especially Metamorphs, if they don't have phases. I made it to level 95 so it's do-able :)

I'll try to look over how to make videos of my gameplay for you guys. I've never done it before for anything.
Last edited by onomi on Jan 15, 2020, 10:50:08 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but with the +1 additional curses i'm trying to figure out where is the second curse coming from, I can't see anything apart from assassins mark.
Just wanted to say I'm having a lot of fun with this build! Just reached level 70 and have invested about 5 ex and I'm really impressed with the results.

Just wondering, would it be worth beastcrafting the other paradoxica to 30%?

Hey guys!

@Dexlordius: Sure! They're worth about 1ex anyway. If you're worried about switching gems, you can always just Corrupt 30% on the "triggers spell" paradoxica. That should remain the least changed item. And I'm glad you like the build!

@emkoirl: NP! The second curse is coming from your other Paradoxica's "Trigger spell when using a skill" mod. You put your Frostbite second curse in there. As this is roughly a mid-tier point in the build, you would drop your Summon Ice golem in your weapon, in order to have Wave/Vaal Molten Shell/Frostbite. I'd put the 2 free slots as an Golem+CWDT. While it's not as amazing as a Curse on hit ring, anything that doesn't die in a hit or two will probably be cursed with it. The trigger spell mod activates about every 3 seconds. In my current late-game build, I managed to socket 2 Curst on hit mods on my one ring. Frostbite from influence doesn't stack for some reason with Assasin's Mark, but Elemental Weakness Curse does.

Thanks for the quickly reply!

I've gotta say, this build is by far the best one I've come across so far. Even at level 77 I am deleting bosses in red maps in less than half a second.

You've done really really well, you should be proud of yourself!

Hi i rly like your build but i dont get the dmg and i cant use all 3 "auras" can u check my profile? ZaiStampe is the char. i gonna do the merc lab and uber soon but yea i need some help
@Zaipain

Send me a whisper in-game if you'd like with your POB. I'll check it out for ya :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info