[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"

You only "use" a skill if you press a button and it takes effect. Triggered spells are not "used", neighter are continuously active spells. Not even ongoing channeling.

So if you don't manually summon minions every few seconds or use convocation, you did not "recently use" a minion skill. That's why this stat is often worthless.

Well, if you use Signal Prey it should work no ? It's minion spell.
Yeah forgot about this one as I don't use it. This should work as well.
Ok I see thanks for your answer :)

The Heist update in the first post mentions "our old curse, vulnerability"- but I don't see it anywhere in the gems or gear - how do you trigger it??
"
magnate wrote:
The Heist update in the first post mentions "our old curse, vulnerability"- but I don't see it anywhere in the gems or gear - how do you trigger it??

We usually aim for a 'Curse enemies with Level X Vulnerability on hit' warlord ring on our gear. It's not mandatory, but it increases our damage quite a bit.
Ah yes, it is mentioned under Rings - sorry I missed it. Thanks.
My friend is running this build and we were wondering what staff he could use on a budget that isn't the main endgame Warstaff.

Like what modifiers should we look for on a budget six-link?
"
TheFoxFire wrote:
My friend is running this build and we were wondering what staff he could use on a budget that isn't the main endgame Warstaff.

Like what modifiers should we look for on a budget six-link?

Here's a couple of options:

20c: Dual-wield two sceptres with '+1 to level of all spell skill gems'

30c: 6-link Femurs of the Saints

40c: Get a 6-link warstaff from the trade site. Use alteration orbs until you hit '+1 to level of socketed gems'. Regal and craft 'Minions deal x% increased damage'. For +2ex, you can craft '+2 to level of socketed support gems', but I would only recommend it if you have an empower gem already.
Now I feel stupid. In light of how many fusings I've already wasted on my staff, seeing that there are 6 link warstaves for as low as 8 c....
"
Nephalon wrote:
Now I feel stupid. In light of how many fusings I've already wasted on my staff, seeing that there are 6 link warstaves for as low as 8 c....

Such is a learning moment. But at least now you know for the future! And you can also appreciate how SSF players feel too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info