[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
ibims111 wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

You could also go for the rare body with curse / explode and re annoint your amulet to corruption but I don't think that's really worth it since you have Asneth's already.

I do it this way and I really like the extra explosions, it also helps when not using bino. Might be wrong, but I feel it is way smoother than without explosive chest. but, I crafted it myself, so might be a heavy investment for those that have to buy it, especially compared to atziris chest (4 ex I think).

The asenath's gloves feel good enough to me for screen clear
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

I did have a question for you though. How are you running Aspect of Spider with a 25% mana reserve while we only have 10% reserved mana left after using HOA, Determination, & Malevolence? Does your belt just give you the AoS for free?

In my previous post:

Still not finished, have to get another belt (aspect of the spider not active due to higher multiplier of determination) with fire/cold res and boots with tailwind. That also would fix lack of fire res.

As I am coming from the initial flesh and stone stuff, it worked out well with aspect of the spider, which in obviously doenst whilest deternmination is active (50%)

Haha. Apologies. You know I read that but through the course of writing my post and looking at your tree/gear I just forgot.

"
slowmath wrote:
Anyone mind critiquing my build? I feel my gear and tree are pretty solid right now but I came into some money so looking for some upgrades.

I really like what you've done with your build. The only thing I could think is if you possibly want to switch your body armor out for Sporeguard so you can annoint Corruption. I personally tried it this way and preferred a more defensive body and just ignored getting corruption annointment. However maybe you'll prefer going for extra dps.

You could also go for the rare body with curse / explode and re annoint your amulet to corruption but I don't think that's really worth it since you have Asneth's already.

Given the fact that you're running a shield I'm assuming you're having some issues with surviving, you could of course try and respec your tree to get over to Iron Reflexes & start running Vaal Molten Shell, Atziri's Splendour, etc. That would use up some of that extra money you have. lol.

However if you like the dodge / evasion version of this build then I don't see a ton you could change. Possibly run a 2nd CoN ring and get your resistances from your belt / boots. Your rare ring isn't a world beater anyway so it would be something I'd look into upgrading. Same goes for belt too. However this is pretty nitpicking at this point.

Thanks so much, really appreciate the input
@Mythrol1 which CoN ring do you think i should get? reduced mana or more chaos damage?

Edit: Also shield was just for QOL and the fear of dying, I probably dont need it.
Last edited by slowmath on Jan 25, 2020, 2:35:52 PM
So I’m running the shield and Maw of Conquest/golden rule instead of devouring diadem, along with Atziri chest and specced for iron reflexes. My stats are 84% physical reduction, 52% evade chance on enemies near me, ~45/45 dodge (75/75 with Vaal grace) and 75 block chance if I haven’t been hit recently.

I’ve repeatedly swapped back and forth between the shield and dual daggers. I think I prefer the shield. Damage isn’t really needed and it’s another layer of defense. I do not have Asenath gloves yet. Those are next on my list. I’m hoping the exploding is noticeable for clear. I didn’t feel like I saw a difference with Binos but it may be more noticeable as mob health increases.

All in all really love the defensive version of the build. I could see the pure offensive build working but not until late game with money invested. Otherwise it’s to RIPPY for my taste.
"
slowmath wrote:
@Mythrol1 which CoN ring do you think i should get? reduced mana or more chaos damage?

Edit: Also shield was just for QOL and the fear of dying, I probably dont need it.

So I've done some testing to figure out exactly what's best and I have a few updates for everyone.

FIRST! I figured out a way to run Aspect of the Spider while ALSO KEEPING ALL OF OUR EXISTING AURAS!

Yes I didn't type that wrong. There's actually a way to free up an additional 15% of mana reserve by using CoN "Herald of Agony has # reduced mana reservation". If you use two CoN's with *AT LEAST* 35% reduced mana reservation it leaves you with exactly 25% unreserved mana that you can use for Aspect of the Spider or Flesh & Stone.

Now to the negative part of this. It's actually a pretty significant damage decrease *IF* you are already running a dual CoN that is using "Increased Chaos Damage While Affected by HOA" & "HOA has % Increased Buff Effect". At least according to POB.

It dropped my poison dps from ~4.2m to around ~3.1m. Now you do gain the negative movement speed to all enemies but I'm not sure that's worth an over 1m dps loss.

For those of you who don't have the dual CoN rings however, reduced mana reservation is cheaper to get along with Increased Chaos Damage and would allow you to run aspect of spider for a damage buff. So it's definitely a budget option to squeeze out some more damage for those of you don't have the c to spend on min max rings.

You could probably buy two CoN with the mana reservation & increased chaos damage along with an aspect of the spider belt for the same price or cheaper than what one ring with Increased Chaos Damage & Increased Buff Effect would cost you.
can someone take a look at my account and let me know how to improve? the character is HuHa. Also would carcass jack be a good chest to use?

would it not be better to use Poison jewels like

Chimeric Shine
Crimson Jewel
17% increased Armour
7% increased maximum Life
6% increased Poison Duration
4% chance to Poison on Hit
16% increased Damage with Poison
I just wanna say this build has been really fun so far & im enjoying hearing the popping sounds of the monsters as they die :p

I've been reading the thread and i've seen some of you changing it to armour instead of evasion, i took that path instead with 59% phys reduction, any way to increase it higher? ive seen higher %s in the thread
"
davenjames wrote:
I just wanna say this build has been really fun so far & im enjoying hearing the popping sounds of the monsters as they die :p

I've been reading the thread and i've seen some of you changing it to armour instead of evasion, i took that path instead with 59% phys reduction, any way to increase it higher? ive seen higher %s in the thread

you have the wrong type of the armour. there is another one with 4xx % inc evasion, which then is converted to armour. will bump up your armour a lot.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
hay just wondering is Aspect of the spider still good for the build?

Also what enchant are best for boots if you cant get bv enchant on helm what else is decent for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info