Beta Lottery Results

good read lol
NF
Hey OP, going to update today again? I have the feeling the "guys with 0 posts" stat might have gone up quite a bit. Just sayin'. Totally not hanging around the IRC all day :)
CyberPunk.
UPDATES :D
added info from 16 new winners collected today

STATS
as of Aug 17th 2:19am EST
current sample size of 50 winners

Join Date Days Before Beta of Random Winners
112 Average
337 High
0 Low

Join Date Days Before Beta of Veteran Winners
155 Average
338 High
3 Low

Post Count of Random Winners
3.56 Average
39 High
0 Low

Post Count of Veteran Winners
18 Average
57 High
6 Low

Some results
-If you made account before beta but didn't post until after beta you are a "Random"
-The "Random" lottery includes veterans in addition to randoms
-64% of Random winners have 0 posts
-40% of Veteran winners have less than 10 posts
-36% of Random winners had accounts created in August
I play sc2 at top 0.1%, D2 casually few years ago, Dota for 7 years real tryhard, casual league of legends.

I love my beta key! Got some feedback about quest direction, projectiles, UI, and a lot of compliments about the art style.
No veterans anymore? only latest registred users.
I could care less about everything, except this:

64% of Random winners have 0 posts

HAHAHA. Why should people who have no interest (and yes NEVER post, even once, shows no interest what-so-ever), get a key?
My beta key to arrive by September 4th, my birthday, I hope... ;)
Next interesting thing to know would be how many of the zeroposters bothered to login here again (i.e. check if signup date is still login date, mostly)..
CyberPunk.
"
AgentJ wrote:
I could care less about everything, except this:

64% of Random winners have 0 posts

HAHAHA. Why should people who have no interest (and yes NEVER post, even once, shows no interest what-so-ever), get a key?

I think it's necessary for appeal of new people into the site. it just so happens that 64% of member dont care to participate
Moderators coming soon. Genius publicity ideas have sucked me into this game.
"
PetePete1984 wrote:
Next interesting thing to know would be how many of the zeroposters bothered to login here again (i.e. check if signup date is still login date, mostly)..

Most zero posters dont log in again, but some do. my guess is between 5-15% login more than once
Moderators coming soon. Genius publicity ideas have sucked me into this game.
"
TheDerpilator wrote:
"
PetePete1984 wrote:

Most zero posters dont log in again, but some do. my guess is between 5-15% login more than once

actually 35.3% logged in more than on the original day their accounts were created.

11.7% of "0 posters" logged in during august.
I play sc2 at top 0.1%, D2 casually few years ago, Dota for 7 years real tryhard, casual league of legends.

I love my beta key! Got some feedback about quest direction, projectiles, UI, and a lot of compliments about the art style.
this thread is amazing. Friend of mine told me about the game Pre beta, however i had things to do and i forgot about it. Saw a thread about this game on another site and remembered to make an acount to get into the beta. Still no luck but ive logged in every day/checked my email since the day i made an acount here.

good thing there are people out there that look into things like this and actually get some math going. If you havnt done it, i doubt anyone else would have. going to bookmark this page for valid updates now. thanks.
I need mana! Not enough mana! I need mana! I need mana! Not enough mana! I need mana! All who appose me, beware!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info