Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Beta Lottery Results

"
-50% of Random winners have 0 posts
-50% of Veteran winners have less than 10 posts

This is the part that interests me most. This means that Chris and the developers chose to give keys to non-posters 50% of the time (all of whom are random).
Moderators coming soon. Genius publicity ideas have sucked me into this game.
Last edited by TheDerpilator on Aug 16, 2011, 2:57:51 AM
Very very interesting...
"
TheDerpilator wrote:
"

This is the part that interests me most. This means that Chris and the developers chose to give keys to non-posters 50% of the time (all of whom are random).

Well if that is the case then that part isn't actually random. Maybe out of the 50% of the people is random but to add that into the calculation that 50% of the chosen are non posters isn't random at all. Just a factor in the calculation.
Last edited by Observe on Aug 16, 2011, 3:03:10 AM
Changed 50% to what it currently is
which is 12/19 random winners have 0 posts
63.1%
I play sc2 at top 0.1%, D2 casually few years ago, Dota for 7 years real tryhard, casual league of legends.

I love my beta key! Got some feedback about quest direction, projectiles, UI, and a lot of compliments about the art style.
Last edited by GreenMachine on Aug 16, 2011, 3:38:04 AM
-63% of Random winners have 0 posts

My guess is a lot of those were not even logged in for more than a minute, if you know what I'm getting at...
"
HammerGuns wrote:

My guess is a lot of those were not even logged in for more than a minute, if you know what I'm getting at...

yep 8 out of 12 with 0 posts were on for 1 minute each.

Only 1 of the "0 posters" who won a beta key logged in on a day other than the day they joined.

WOW 5 "0 posters" win random in a row and counting
I play sc2 at top 0.1%, D2 casually few years ago, Dota for 7 years real tryhard, casual league of legends.

I love my beta key! Got some feedback about quest direction, projectiles, UI, and a lot of compliments about the art style.
Last edited by GreenMachine on Aug 16, 2011, 4:10:40 AM
"
TheDerpilator wrote:
"

Last Visited: August 16, 2011 2:49 PM
Total Forum Posts: 103 (51.5 posts per day)

That must be a record. I think you should get a beta key for that.
"
kappakuma wrote:
"
TheDerpilator wrote:
"

Last Visited: August 16, 2011 2:49 PM
Total Forum Posts: 103 (51.5 posts per day)

That must be a record. I think you should get a beta key for that.

Thanks guy.

This is the most interesting thread i've seen so far besides the ones started by Chris, maybe even including those. why aren't people posting here?

"
HammerGuns wrote:

Wow. this is why forum people are pissed off dude. I bet non-posters get 3 times more keys than forum users.
Last edited by TheDerpilator on Aug 16, 2011, 9:46:11 AM
"
Observe wrote:
"
TheDerpilator wrote:
"

Well if that is the case then that part isn't actually random. Maybe out of the 50% of the people is random but to add that into the calculation that 50% of the chosen are non posters isn't random at all. Just a factor in the calculation.

With the new data (63% of randoms have 0 posts) it seems it is random and the percentages reflect only what forum users are doing/ how they participate
A year is 365 and 1/4 of a day. Plz correct. And months are variable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info