Beta Lottery Results

keep updating.
"
maxx2500 wrote:
wow seriously...you have no life at all my friend...to all you people complimenting this guy f you.

To be frank, no one really has a "life". If someone feels they have the time to do something like this for everyone else then so be it. Its not like he was complaining about doing this or thought it was a chore, he actually enjoys things like this. Which is understandable for anyone with a brain. Comments like yours are irrational and childish. Peace.
I need mana! Not enough mana! I need mana! I need mana! Not enough mana! I need mana! All who appose me, beware!
Last edited by Welchman666 on Aug 21, 2011, 9:39:05 AM
Theres too much Math!
seems hard to get a key lol
Aww can't personalize signature and avatar :(
"
lonegunman wrote:
nice thread

that for real woooow

hope more of these come out
thanks for making me worse
The day I learn to fly I'm never coming down
On perfect wings I'll rise through the layers of the clouds
maybe i shouldn't have posted anything so i could get a randy pick :S
Are there still no numbers available on how many accounts exist.
Something like how many years it will take untill everyone has a key at this pace is much better at destroying hope.
"
GreenMachine wrote:

-65% of Random winners have 0 posts

If this is true and people with at least 1 post are 10x more likely to get picked, then there are about 20x more accounts with 0 posts than accounts with at least 1 post. That is a lot of accounts with 0 posts.

I think an interesting statistic that you should include is what percentage of accounts that signed up after the beta have been picked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info