Madprofe55or want you have beta key

me in path of exile, when i get a key
:P
Personally I have to go with glados from glados from portal 1 and 2 because In portal 1 you never saw it coming she never gave you any reason to doubt her other then a few curious things she would say. Glados is a master of manipulation she has you befriend an inanimate object only to have you incinerate it. She even tell you personal information about yourself and throws in a little name calling. She may not have been the strongest bad guy but with her wit, and personality throwing that last growling eye into the incinerator presented the player with a moral delema. Not to mention what she tells you about the state of the world outside. And even though she was nothing but an AI she still manages to be more human then most game villains. Glados isn't overly logical or calculating or emotionless. She's spontaneous, passionate, vengeful, and completely unforgettable.

And remember there will be cake.

Last edited by Silverglare on Apr 9, 2012, 2:57:45 PM
i'd say that the best villain is Dormin (nimrod) from shadow of the collosus, because he makes you do all the dirty work in order to liberate him (killing the collosi) and off course it doesn't end well.
The Transcendent One from Planescape: Torment.

He is the embodiment of the protagonist's mortality. It would be pretty much impossible to explain his role without going into detailed spoilers about the game's plot. Let's just say that his actions against you are rather effective, his motives make sense and the final confrontation will burn into your memory forever regardless of how you resolve it. Depending on your final stats and what your character has learned throughout the game, you may even be able to defeat him by dialogue options alone. And quite a dialogue it is. No other game comes close in terms of plot. If you haven't played it, do yourself a favour and give it a go. Hell, I'll probably reinstall it myself as soon as I get back from work. It's been a long time.
Kil'jaeden

because he serves directly under a god and corrupts entire nations with no effort but its too bad i killed him on my priest.... but mostly because he was the final boss of the best wow expansion ever
"
erne57 wrote:
Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI.

"I will hunt them down. I will destroy them all."
"I will destroy everything ... i will create a monument to non-existence"
"Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison"
Kefka is great because he starts off as a loser henchman and becomes one of the greatest villains in video game history , he is my favourite villan ever.

----
-------------

CLICK HERE FOR AWESOME KEFKA LAUGH.
http://badassoftheweek.com/kefka-laugh.wav

-------------
----

We have a winner! I didn't pick this one because he was my favorite of all time (he was my favorite FF villain though), or because he was a popular villain. erne57 summed him up perfectly and sealed the deal with the laugh audio. Good show! Good gaming memories.

Even though I wasn't judging based on my personal favorite, no one actually did post my favorite--Moebius the Timestreamer from the Legacy of Kain games.

Anyways, good luck to the rest of you trying to get a key. If you can afford it, trust me when I say that the $10 you need to spend to get a key is worth it.
Madprofe55or really i can't thank you enough for this , i'm from Argentina and i really couldn't affor to pay 10$ (here 10$ is like 50$ for you) so yeah , thanks a lot you are just awesome.
P.S= I love the Legacy of Kain games and i was going to post Moebius the Timestreamer , but i thought that kefka was more "evil" if you know what i mean.
http://badassoftheweek.com/kefka-laugh.wav
This made me won my PoE account :D
Last edited by erne57 on Apr 10, 2012, 12:40:08 PM
i love God of War
never played it, but it looks AWESOME *-*

greetings from Gremany ♥
My favorite villan is Joker from Arkham Asylum. He is a crazy brilliant bastard, even though Batman manages somehow to lock him in.
Rash from Battletoads on 360

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info