Madprofe55or want you have beta key

I'd go with Joker..smart and truly evil dude..doesn't need a cheesy story to be evil and he's so interesting that you'd love to switch to the "dark side".
Last edited by RaffoSS on Apr 9, 2012, 12:41:28 PM
My favorite would be Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 because he's the very first video game villain that actually scared/intimidated me. Nemesis is actually related to Tyrant, a weird, humanoid bioweapon created by Umbrella. Nemesis is actually created by infecting a Tyrant with a parasite to increase its intelligence. It's also pretty cool yet very frightening as well to see a large zombie that can use bazookas and run so fast. Seeing him chase me in the game with that nasty bazooka and crazy-ass stitched zombie face is enough to deprive me of sleep. :( Playstation 1 is awesome btw.
IGN TanginangPatatas
Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI.

"I will hunt them down. I will destroy them all."
"I will destroy everything ... i will create a monument to non-existence"
"Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison"
Kefka is great because he starts off as a loser henchman and becomes one of the greatest villains in video game history , he is my favourite villan ever.

----
-------------

CLICK HERE FOR AWESOME KEFKA LAUGH.
http://badassoftheweek.com/kefka-laugh.wav

-------------
----
http://badassoftheweek.com/kefka-laugh.wav
This made me won my PoE account :D
Last edited by erne57 on Apr 9, 2012, 1:59:38 PM
Definitely the Master from Fallout 1
The leader of the super mutant army, self proclaimed Master, and the first super mutant to be created, he expanded his army with only his mind, his physical form was a shell of his former self, a mutant made of goo, but his mental condition was greater than that of any human, the most intelligent villian in any game I have ever seen.

He could absorb humans, critters, everything; and he would gain their memories, intelligence, and thoughts.
What I admire most is that he never lifted a finger.
He wasn't some 3 meter tall ripped awesome bad-ass evil guy, he was an intellectual super villian, he thought things through and only slipped up at the end in what would be ... his final demise R.I.P Master :(

It was the first villian I could understand, his plan didn't sound so extremely stupid, it made a little sense, he wanted to unify all races, because he believed we could not progress as different races, all should be one.

I feel guilty for putting an end to his plan :(

The unity will bring about the master race. Master!
One able to survive, or even thrive, in the wastelands.
As long as here are differences, we will tear ourselves apart fighting each other. We need one race. Race! Race! One goal.
Beta Member thanks to ref7ector!
Last edited by nilzzz on Apr 10, 2012, 7:13:04 AM
Definitely has to be GANON! From the legend of zelda series!
He is the evil villain that kidnapped the beautifull princess ZELDA!

The cool thing about him was that his true form is revealed at the end of each game!

Wheye sure knows wheye wins! Wheye no can lose!!

*thanks for this cool thread*

It has to be Kane from Command & Conquer for me. He's brilliant, he's dangerous, he's charismatic. He has his own set of values that transcends your run-of-the-mill villain - he isn't there just to kill, terrorise or just for revenge - no, he has own philosophical agenda and motives.
He is trying to create new age for human race, not just by using technology, but by changing the nature of man, for better or worse. That is what separates him from the others, before or after him - he isn't just some evil force or horror lunatic; he represents human race and all of it's shortcomings, all of our badly hidden lust for immortality and power and biblical heaven.

Not to mention his (apparent) immortality and obvious biblical connections to story of Cain and Abel.
A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.
~ Theodore Roosevelt ~
My cat for trying to kill my temporary pet hamster a few days ago!

Not really but let's be serious now
my favorite villain is Caius from FF13-2, i know it's FF and not everyone is so "ITS SO AWESOME" about the series right now, but Caius was pretty evil >:D
I mean he had the heart of chaos so he could never die, and would keep coming after you throughout the game. and he fought lightning in Valhalla relentlessly. Plus he deceived Serah and Noel so amazingly
The Tetris God - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alw5hs0chj0
No need to say more
Dr. Wily from Mega Man.

Simply, STOP MAKING MORE ROBOTS.
I'd have to go for Ballos, from Cave Story.
His existence is hinted at here and there during the game,but most people will make it to the end without meeting him.
If you play your cards right though, you get to take a nice trip into Hell instead of jumping off the rapidly falling giant island in the sky.
And then comes the ballbustingly hard (in what's otherwise a pretty normally difficult game) journey up to Ballos, slowly revealing more of his sad backstory and the hidden history of the island.

In the end you get to duke it out with a man who was pushed beyond the brink of madness by those who were jealous of the admiration he got. In a throneroom made of bones. Filled with Cherubs.

Pretty epic journey to a pretty epic bossfight.

The background music gets you pretty pumped too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtxp70tVHyM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info