Madprofe55or want you have beta key

Caius from FFXIII-2

Simply because he is the first villain to actually succeed in his evil plan, that gives him instant points for popularity.

The man is willing to destroy time just so he can save Yuel from dying again and again. The final battles are just so epic too.
Closed Beta Member.
Vega on street fighter 2 since he caused my snes pad to lose buttons and have a do not throw written across it.
Last edited by dustah1 on Apr 9, 2012, 11:16:45 PM
Herobrine ! (minecraft)

I think not knowing whether it even exists for sure makes it interesting, because even though you're a sceptic, you'll still feel watched when lurking in the deepest caves ^^
People pick the standard answers, I go with the video game villain who has made the largest impact in my gaming career:

Luca Blight from Suikoden II.

A mere human with no special magic, gifted genes or anything special. He's built up as the major villain from the get-go, murdering your friends and allies(Who are soldiers in his own army) in order to stir war because he wants bloodshed. He joined in the slaughter just for the excitement, as he does with upcoming appearances. His end is only the middle of the game, but trounces the final boss battle as you engage him with multiple parties(18 characters vs him for the most part) that he can and will kill most of before you take him out. A death that includes volleys of arrows and him standing through it like Boromir(Lord of the Rings) on drugs.

This scene sums it up best. A villain who tells a villager to act like a pig if she wants to live, then chopping her head off yelling "Die pig!!!" when she does act like a pig.
Kato from Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Different from any typical villain. He intends to create a whole new better world by reversing time 100 years into the past and guiding them to a better future. But in doing so, he will erase everything that is good and bad with humanity at the present.
The most sinister entity that I still remember freaking me out for many years was the Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network or as most of us know her as : SHODAN, from the System Shock series. She makes Skynet look like a vic 20 and the machines from the 'Matrix' a Vectrex a best. Just the sheer relentless taunting.

Must kill SHODAN

A classic by all accounts.
Last edited by Oldiron on Apr 9, 2012, 1:51:17 PM
the Butcher from original Diablo.

First time you encounter him with the volume up...dam creeepy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbipsO34HH8&feature=related
My favorite game villain is Kessler, from Infamous.

How much does your family mean to you? If they lost their lives because you couldn't protect them, what would that do to you? If never having them in your life allowed you to become stronger to prevent catastrophe, would you choose that path? What if it cost thousands of innocent lives? These are the questions Kessler was faced with.

Kessler is the future self of the main character, Cole. In the original timeline when The Beast appears, Kessler flee's Empire City with his family, instead of fighting the monster with his powers. He does this in order to protect the people he loves, but The Beast ends up destroying the world and killing his family anyway!

I think this villian perfectly represents the ethical and moral decisions of Infamous's theme. The player see's decisions as good or evil and chooses how they want to evolve the character. However, when it comes to the final boss, you realize that not every evil decision has an evil outcome, and vice versa. Kessler kills his wife to be, in order strengthen his younger self and save the world.

Last edited by basscar12 on Apr 9, 2012, 2:21:59 PM
Drek from Ratchet and Clank

He is my favorit villian because hes evil as hell and also clumsy which makes him really entertaining. And his plan taking parts from different planets to build up a new "ultimate" planet was pretty awesome and he was challenging
at the end. Good old times...
be patient
I'd have to say, jack of blades from fable lost chapters. This guys got it all, a cloak, a badass voice over (actually the only good voiceover he's got is in the first fable, not lost chapters) a mask and he's pretty powerful. I liked the way he looked and the fact that he turned into a badass dragon.
Check out my website: http://cwebworks.co.cc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info