3.9.0c Hotfix 3

"
Miská wrote:
- Maps in Regions where you have not yet discovered that Region's Citadel will now always (instead of being chance-based) contain Zana if that Map is at least Tier 3.

This is not fixed. Since this fix is live my atlas is actually bugged out now and 3 of my 8 citadels are not there, and not spawning either. I've ran many t3 maps in those zones, no citadel. Please fix, I'm tired of this shit.

Found a FIX,

Apparently the problem was my second char this league was not able to get the citadels to spawn. Went on my first char and did 1 tier 3 map and it was there.

Yup, all 3 citadels appeared first try on my first char. Guess second chars are bugged for finding citadels.
Last edited by Miská on Dec 16, 2019, 11:07:03 AM
"
Miská wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
- Maps in Regions where you have not yet discovered that Region's Citadel will now always (instead of being chance-based) contain Zana if that Map is at least Tier 3.

This is not fixed. Since this fix is live my atlas is actually bugged out now and 3 of my 8 citadels are not there, and not spawning either. I've ran many t3 maps in those zones, no citadel. Please fix, I'm tired of this shit.

Found a FIX,

Apparently the problem was my second char this league was not able to get the citadels to spawn. Went on my first char and did 1 tier 3 map and it was there.

Yup, all 3 citadels appeared first try on my first char. Guess second chars are bugged for finding citadels.

This works like a charm!

TY for sharing and please GGG fix this.

I cant get to pop the inner citadels on my second character(i dont have my first character anymore) so , am i stuck forever?
"
Miská wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Found a FIX,

Only have one character on the league and can't get 2 citadels to spawn on the inner regions, completed every maps in the region and several T3s after that and nothing.

Edit: Alright it seems that surprisingly it fixed itself now. Things I did that MIGHT have helped:
Logged out for a little while, been on for several hours so maybe my Hideout wasn't reset, but pretty sure it reset when I went afk earlier today. I also ran these T3 maps WITHOUT MASTERS. Since I've been spamming white maps for so long I had a ton of missions stocked up and have been running them non stop. However I ran out of the "throwaway" ones so went and ran it without masters. Both spawned on first T3 when both these conditions were met(T3s that I had already completed several times mind you, I had every map in each region already cleared).
Last edited by PyrosEien on Dec 16, 2019, 9:19:34 PM
I can't get anything to appear in inner region no matter what i do
Run T3 in the zone with no master mission is the solution! It works.
"
Fleksz wrote:

Can confirm. After running 30+ maps without getting the last one I needed, I ran one T3 map in the region with no map mod and no master and unlocked it right away.

So stupid that GGG doesn't tell you this.
IGN: Archet
I can unconfirm. Have ran maps in every way possible at this point. Can not spawn influence in my last 3 inner regions. No idea how I got the first inner. Even got the first inner before I had all corners..
Last edited by Fenrix123 on Dec 17, 2019, 1:38:29 AM
"
Ryphe wrote:
GGG WHERE DID MY SHAPED MAPS GO?

If a tab containing shaped maps is empty, then try clicking on all of the previous tabs inside the same Map (Tier) main tab in a row (to the left); then click towards the right again, one by one tab, until you click once more the empty Shaped tab. This will usually create a clone Shaped tab after the non-working one. Clicking on this cloned tab, you can find your maps inside. At least this works for me most of the times.
"
Fleksz wrote:

I confirm this works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info