3.9.0c Hotfix 3

Just wanted to pop in here and note that this is now FIXED for me. Thank you GGG. Ran 1 each zone t3 map and citidel spawned each time. After roughly 150 previous runs.

"
"

"
I think I'm just experiencing a bug from doing the quest in an order GGG didn't expect. I killed the 4 Conqueror's before I unlocked the 4 Citadels in the middle regions.

Killing all 4 of them moved my quest progress past the point where Zana would show up in my maps to unlock the Citadels, and so it can no longer work.

Not dissimilar to the bug where people who finished 3 of Conqueror quests before starting the 4th one can no longer get the 4th one to spawn, locking their progress as well.

Turns out Zana's new questline is pretty fragile, and responds poorly to doing thing even slightly out of order.

At this point I've got every single Watchstone except for the ones in the two bugged regions which won't unlock for me, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing, I think it's just bugged.

this is EXACTLY what had happened to me as well. please fix it, right now poeople who somehow bypassed the grind (like by buying maps or something) are fckd forever with half of their atlass they cannot upgrade aka cannot unlock the end-game boss
"
Scotch1230 wrote:
I believe this is also happening to me. Is there a current issues list somewhere to check if it's been reported?

"
"

"
I think I'm just experiencing a bug from doing the quest in an order GGG didn't expect. I killed the 4 Conqueror's before I unlocked the 4 Citadels in the middle regions.

Killing all 4 of them moved my quest progress past the point where Zana would show up in my maps to unlock the Citadels, and so it can no longer work.

Not dissimilar to the bug where people who finished 3 of Conqueror quests before starting the 4th one can no longer get the 4th one to spawn, locking their progress as well.

Turns out Zana's new questline is pretty fragile, and responds poorly to doing thing even slightly out of order.

At this point I've got every single Watchstone except for the ones in the two bugged regions which won't unlock for me, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing, I think it's just bugged.

this is EXACTLY what had happened to me as well. please fix it, right now poeople who somehow bypassed the grind (like by buying maps or something) are fckd forever with half of their atlass they cannot upgrade aka cannot unlock the end-game boss

I posted https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692776 for my specific flavor of this issue.
Crash bug when Tane spawns wasn't too bad before this last hotfix, now it crashes 70% of the time.
Just ran a temple map. No Zana, no citadel.

I swapped hideouts. Logged off for 30 or so minutes.

I ran 3 different maps in Tirn's End. Nothing, nada, zilch.

Last edited by elbowfrag on Dec 15, 2019, 7:31:06 PM
"
elbowfrag wrote:

Have you killed the Conquerors at least one each in other zones? I'm not getting citadels either:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692776

Unnamed is still present
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
elbowfrag wrote:

Have you killed the Conquerors at least one each in other zones? I'm not getting citadels either:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692776

Yep, one kill in each of the 4 corner zones.
This new atlas is more confusing and a lot worst than the old one... There need to be tips or/and instructions on UI regarding what u need to do. Map tab need to be updated to this new messed system.

And its being a hell on perma leagues to get back to the point I WAS before this new patch... At least make it so if u use a legacy map it automatic upgrade the watchstones or whatever. I dont want to grind low tiers again to be able to upgrade AGAIN my atlas.
- Maps in Regions where you have not yet discovered that Region's Citadel will now always (instead of being chance-based) contain Zana if that Map is at least Tier 3.

This is not fixed. Since this fix is live my atlas is actually bugged out now and 3 of my 8 citadels are not there, and not spawning either. I've ran many t3 maps in those zones, no citadel. Please fix, I'm tired of this shit.
Last edited by Miská on Dec 16, 2019, 10:39:22 AM
"
When hunting the Conquerors of the Atlas it will now always (instead of being chance-based) spawn them in Maps of that Region as long as you are running different Maps within that Region. This means you are now required to run three different Maps within a Region they are inhabiting, instead of an average of ten Maps (33% chance). Once you have defeated the final Conqueror it returns to chance-based spawning as you now have the highest tiers of maps unlocked. We will be making more changes to this which will allow you to repeatedly run the same map (instead of forcing different ones) later.

I have completed all conquerer quest, just sirius remains. does this mean that my future regions will trigger conquerers again chance-based? just to be clear.

Do i have to run different maps too (if i have reached the chance-based state again) or can i run, for example, just 30 necropolis to trigger all events to the boss in "tirn's end"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info