[3.11] Devon's Arcing Cyclone | Assassin | Most content Viable

"
Small update from me: the build takes some time until it really lift of but damn it is fun as hell when it finally does.

Switched to CoC after Kitava and updated my gear as the follows

Its enough to level with and Lycasodiae is really cheap atm, got mine for 3c and it greatly boost your dps.
Saving my Chaos for Maligaros now

Nice man. Gonna put these uniques as recommended for laveling till late game.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I'm currently at level 76 using your build, but I've ran into some survival issues when it comes to mapping. I can do early tiers OK, but still risk being one-shot from time to time, even though I am res capped.

I'm currently at 1666 hp and 1689 energy shield, which is obviously low, but considering the fact that I've spent most of my time farming my Humility cards for Tabula Rasa there really hasn't been a way for me to earn currency to replace my gear.

I feel like your guide could use some solid gearing recommendations to avoid becoming squishy, or you could change the way you spend skill points and go for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics instead of deep diving for energy shield nodes.

I don't really know that much about making builds, so I can only speak from personal experience and how it feels to play. As a league starter I wouldn't recommend it in its current state, even though it's a lot of fun to play.

Just my two cents.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
The build is fun at the moment. I am Level 75 at the moment. I am using the Solaris Lorica, with 2700 ES and Auras reserved on Life as well.

I can say, that i still encounter "one-shots" from time to time.

I am wondering about any kind of "defensive layer". While using auras on life servation, I found the "Lori's Lantern-Ring" as very helpful!

Good Idea for a Build, and I'm curious about the late-game.

Keep it up!
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
I'm currently at level 76 using your build, but I've ran into some survival issues when it comes to mapping. I can do early tiers OK, but still risk being one-shot from time to time, even though I am res capped.

I'm currently at 1666 hp and 1689 energy shield, which is obviously low, but considering the fact that I've spent most of my time farming my Humility cards for Tabula Rasa there really hasn't been a way for me to earn currency to replace my gear.

I feel like your guide could use some solid gearing recommendations to avoid becoming squishy, or you could change the way you spend skill points and go for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics instead of deep diving for energy shield nodes.

I don't really know that much about making builds, so I can only speak from personal experience and how it feels to play. As a league starter I wouldn't recommend it in its current state, even though it's a lot of fun to play.

Just my two cents.

I did specifically mention it's not a league starter.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
de_Xen wrote:
The build is fun at the moment. I am Level 75 at the moment. I am using the Solaris Lorica, with 2700 ES and Auras reserved on Life as well.

I can say, that i still encounter "one-shots" from time to time.

I am wondering about any kind of "defensive layer". While using auras on life servation, I found the "Lori's Lantern-Ring" as very helpful!

Good Idea for a Build, and I'm curious about the late-game.

Keep it up!

Aye that's why I went for so many ES nodes and an ES shield. The second 2 layers are the Wicked ward and ES leech (which unfortunately comes with damage).
Can you elaborate on how this build is a "boss killer"?

Coc build have good AOE but single target always seems lackluster.
Same here...very good AOE...but 1v1 still terrible...even on meta bosses...maybe we need some cyc steroids?
"
ryukenden wrote:
Can you elaborate on how this build is a "boss killer"?

Coc build have good AOE but single target always seems lackluster.

Well I hope 1,25m+ DPS is good enough for boss killing. You can stretch it even further so I really see no reason why it wouldn't be good enough.
"
ryukenden wrote:
have you tried this with shock nova?

I wonder how well it scales end-game.

Look at my char ๑Voidwalker๑

Its ~20% less DPS then Arc, but for pack clearing its allot more consistent. 99% of the map is just Shield Charge. Mind you this is endgame min/max

Current map clear build form assuming all buffs @7.5aps would be ~10mil shaper dps. Obviosuly it can go way higher if I drop HH and update tree for less speed

EDIT: Ive run CoC Arc for the past 8 leagues I think. SN I started several ago off and on. It takes allot of investment for it to feel good, where Arc takes less
Last edited by ViolateTheDead on Dec 15, 2019, 11:29:02 AM
How does Energy from Within work? Like isnt the current socket placement bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info