[3.11] Devon's Arcing Cyclone | Assassin | Most content Viable

How does this build feeling so far?
From your POB link, is there a replacement for the chest? Shavronne is rare and expensive :/
"
KingSlayer101 wrote:
From your POB link, is there a replacement for the chest? Shavronne is rare and expensive :/

yes! solaris lorica!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
nikitosinenka wrote:
How does this build feeling so far?

It's going great, I'm leveling with arc + wands until I kill Malachai and get CoC. They made the bossess tankier though, so don't be suprised if it goes a bit slower than before :)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Updated the early leveling guide, the Path of Building and added some useful items you can use while leveling!
Small update from me: the build takes some time until it really lift of but damn it is fun as hell when it finally does.

Switched to CoC after Kitava and updated my gear as the follows

Its enough to level with and Lycasodiae is really cheap atm, got mine for 3c and it greatly boost your dps.
Saving my Chaos for Maligaros now
Last edited by Neunzehnhundert93 on Dec 14, 2019, 1:48:54 PM
have you tried this with shock nova?

I wonder how well it scales end-game.
Hello! I think to start your build, I have long wanted to play through CoC. Can you tell me what unique items should be in the build? And how expensive are they?
I wonder what the current gear choices are in the patch, at the moment im sitting 1.8k HP with 850 HP reserved and 1.6k ES. Lvl 71 only grinded Blood Aqueduct and have yet to complete Act 9 and 10.
"
KingSlayer101 wrote:
I wonder what the current gear choices are in the patch, at the moment im sitting 1.8k HP with 850 HP reserved and 1.6k ES. Lvl 71 only grinded Blood Aqueduct and have yet to complete Act 9 and 10.

Primarily what I put into PoB. I'm at Blood Acqueducts myself atm so you guys will have to wait for tomorrow (I gtg sleep now) for a bigger update. I'll update what I have now.

"
leonSans wrote:
Hello! I think to start your build, I have long wanted to play through CoC. Can you tell me what unique items should be in the build? And how expensive are they?

Shavronnes, Presence of Chayula and Circle of regret. Shavs shouldn't be too expensive, Presence is expensive but you can roll with an Eye of Chayula until you get it and Circle of regret might be somewhat expensive but not as much as Presence. Everything else is yellow :D (Oh yeah and wise oak + atziris promise for flasks)

"
ryukenden wrote:
have you tried this with shock nova?

I wonder how well it scales end-game.

I've considered it but it's bad because shock nova has the primary ring further away from Cyclone, so you're basically casting Shock nova with Cyclone and not hitting enemies xD

But yeah the build is really taking going well! As somebody before mentioned it takes some time to take off but once it does (Cruel lab) it's amazing. I'll update the guide for now to tell people to use cast while channeling before getting to Cruel lab. Thanks for checking it out guys!
Last edited by devon752 on Dec 14, 2019, 6:28:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info