[3.14] Wizzzard's Toxic Rain Miner | Starter | Lategame is NERFED

"
Wojtul123 wrote:
"
StrugglezX wrote:
I finally hit 36 challenges with this build. Thank you for the guide "TheWizzard", it was very self explanatory if you've played multiple leagues.

I thought I would post my thank you with my end game gear for those looking for more gear suggestions as this build is very malleable.

My "KristopherExploded" character is my toxic rain miner.

This build is easily capable of doing all content. My character has around 5k health + 2.5k ES, and all resists capped. I felt like it was very tanky.

Metamorph rarely one shots you as you're a miner and are probably far enough away. I typically kill a tier 16 metamorph with all of the mods within 10 seconds.
Sirus (A8) was difficult before the cloud patch. But after the cloud patch he became trivial and we can even nearly one shot one of his stages with our sequence of mines. Mostly my skills are to blame, the character did well.
Uber Elder was the hardest just because it's the only boss that requires skill in the game.

Hi men, i have a big problem. I am dying a lot... all mobs one shot me af.. can u help me somehow ? i have your gems setup and items. Thanks

For Build help add me on Discord: CrazyWizzard#3991

Sorry for the super late reply, the notification thing trolled me hard.
I missed 4-5 answeres here already.
If you make your characters public, i could take a look at it.
"
TheWizzzard wrote:
"
King_Thadeusz wrote:
What you think about my Stuff for the Toxic Rain miner?

(both SelfCraft)

I'm testing the best Supportgems for the Toxic Rain Miner.
or Decay Support. What is your experience? Or your recommendation?

Im not happy with my Quiver atm, maybe i change to Soul Strike.

Edit:
Should I use in my Build for more DPS?!

With Caustic Arrow it is Funny too ☻☺
Thanks for your Feedback

So you have a very interesting helmet choice, i havent tested if that works with how mines cost mana, since its a reservation and not a "cost" per se.
The synthesis bow should be pretty good, although i dont know if the decay stacks. If not, then its not a very good mod. The other mods are really good.
The same applies to the withering tough support gem. Since the build doenst scale physical damage, the support doesnt do that much, and we get "withered" from the totem setup. The added Chaos damage also only gets scaled very little, since most of our scaling is damage over time and not just chaos damage. A very good support gem is charged mines for example.

For gloves, try to get some with chaos damage over time multiplier, since that is the best stat that you can have. Projectile attack damage sadly doenst increase the damage at all.
On the quiver you also want chaos damage over time multiplier. If you can ALSO an extra projectile. That is always a double influence thing then and can be expensive.

Since the build doenst scale poison very much, i dont think agony crawler is worth it. I havent tried it though!

Thanks for your Feedback.

Helmet
i forgot that Mines reserve mana. Facepalm. can you suggest a helmet? Yeah high Life and Resis or enmies takes -Chaos Resis from the fossils. Any Unique Helmet?

Quiver and Gloves
i would change too, isnt the best Option. Thanks :)

The Clear Speed is good, but i doesnt like the feeling about the mines :D
Maybe i Should switch Toxic Rain to Caustic Arrow? Then its Stack Poision? Does you know it?
(◉ ل͜◉)
ʕ◔ ε ◔ʔ
ヽ(^ω^)ノ
(づ• •)づ
"
King_Thadeusz wrote:
"
TheWizzzard wrote:
"
King_Thadeusz wrote:
What you think about my Stuff for the Toxic Rain miner?

(both SelfCraft)

I'm testing the best Supportgems for the Toxic Rain Miner.
or Decay Support. What is your experience? Or your recommendation?

Im not happy with my Quiver atm, maybe i change to Soul Strike.

Edit:
Should I use in my Build for more DPS?!

With Caustic Arrow it is Funny too ☻☺
Thanks for your Feedback

So you have a very interesting helmet choice, i havent tested if that works with how mines cost mana, since its a reservation and not a "cost" per se.
The synthesis bow should be pretty good, although i dont know if the decay stacks. If not, then its not a very good mod. The other mods are really good.
The same applies to the withering tough support gem. Since the build doenst scale physical damage, the support doesnt do that much, and we get "withered" from the totem setup. The added Chaos damage also only gets scaled very little, since most of our scaling is damage over time and not just chaos damage. A very good support gem is charged mines for example.

For gloves, try to get some with chaos damage over time multiplier, since that is the best stat that you can have. Projectile attack damage sadly doenst increase the damage at all.
On the quiver you also want chaos damage over time multiplier. If you can ALSO an extra projectile. That is always a double influence thing then and can be expensive.

Since the build doenst scale poison very much, i dont think agony crawler is worth it. I havent tried it though!

Thanks for your Feedback.

Helmet
i forgot that Mines reserve mana. Facepalm. can you suggest a helmet? Yeah high Life and Resis or enmies takes -Chaos Resis from the fossils. Any Unique Helmet?

Quiver and Gloves
i would change too, isnt the best Option. Thanks :)

The Clear Speed is good, but i doesnt like the feeling about the mines :D
Maybe i Should switch Toxic Rain to Caustic Arrow? Then its Stack Poision? Does you know it?

switch from minefield to charged mines, it will feel alot better!
Hi there I love toxic rain and the idea with using it with mines peaks my interest. Sorry but to ask, which one is the most updated PoB may I ask?
How easy is it to transform an existing TR Trickster to a mines build? I want to do TR league start, but I haven't made up my mind yet if I want to go mines or regular bow attack.
"
HatMatter wrote:
How easy is it to transform an existing TR Trickster to a mines build? I want to do TR league start, but I haven't made up my mind yet if I want to go mines or regular bow attack.

I have not converted a Regular Tr to a Tr minez,yet.
But i assume it will take quite a few regrets. While the skill tree is in the same area, there are quite a few mine nodes and you would drop all attackspeed.
It should be totally possible. I would advise the opposite tho probably. Since toxic mines is pretty strong in the very early league.
If i have the Impresence amulet, should i replace the witchfire flask?
"
luciodifran wrote:
If i have the Impresence amulet, should i replace the witchfire flask?

Your Amulet is usually the replacement for the flask :D
Its one of the better Amulets, you just keep it.
Updated to 3.11
Should be a strong starter again!

glhf exiles
Can you give more options or information about the gears? I think i'll start with this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info