[3.14] Wizzzard's Toxic Rain Miner | Starter | Lategame is NERFED

Currently lvl 82 and I'm not even close to optimal gear, having a blast with this build :D It's really strong against bosses and the AoE is also good enough, so most encounters like Blight, Legion etc are fairly easy. Was running a 4-link until white maps, Merciless Lab was easy af, and so far I didn't see a map mod that I couldn't run, but I'm just getting to yellow maps now.

Top League starter, thank you very much for posting :)
Thx for the build. What bow base type is best, and why? High phys because of the conversion?

"
Tindraa wrote:
Thx for the build. What bow base type is best, and why? High phys because of the conversion?

Base type is completely irrelevant. I have found anything that scales the dot.
High physical would scale the initial damage, which this build does not do.

Look out for ilvl 64 so that you can roll +2 bow gems on it instead of +1.

Anyone tried the awakener fight with TR mines yet? Or guardians/shaper? Hows it in T16 now?
"
chaoval wrote:
Anyone tried the awakener fight with TR mines yet? Or guardians/shaper? Hows it in T16 now?

I am doing t14 at the Moment and tried awakener.
Though i made a couple of changes it really challenging. Bosses get super tanky, so just outdamaging the content gets really expensive. Then you have buy more defensive gear and stuff. I believe that is defenitly possible, but it also gets expensive in the highest tier content.
is this build good for mapping? its fast? does it feel good to cler maps with it?
would running traps over mines still be viable? I prefer traps and find mines a bit too clunky but wanna still try this out
Last edited by Weebdotexe on Dec 19, 2019, 10:28:27 PM
Hey~ doing your build after friend recommended me to do it on low budget. Still levelling but as I was reading curious what do you think of Withering Step?

While the speed boost to get around is nice, it also gives phasing and elusive. Both making it easy to get out of being blocked and dodge attacks/spells, while it applies Withered to nearby enemies which seems to benefit the build itself?
how i can craft the bow ? fossil ? best combination ?
Love the build! But still not seeing the jewels, just the gems. Any Chaos damage over time, or is there a specific jewels I should be going for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info