[3.14] Wizzzard's Toxic Rain Miner | Starter | Lategame is NERFED

I also see that the POB doesn't have the resistances at 75%. Is this just left up to the player or is this something the build suffers from?
"
I also see that the POB doesn't have the resistances at 75%. Is this just left up to the player or is this something the build suffers from?

It doesnt suffer from low resist. Since you have alot of rare items, you should be able to easily cap your resists.
"
How does this compare to Crouching_Tuna's Toxic Rain Mines Trickster? Is it as strong? I want to try the Shadow and a Toxic Rain Mine build sounds pretty fun. Although Crouching_Tuna doesn't have a written guide (afaik) and I'd rather follow a written guide.

Tunas version is very good. Alot more defensive oriented and alot of fresh ideas.
Also its not hard to transition, so you can start with with the written guide and then later transition to his version. He does have a very good video on his youtubes tho.
cool build, i've been building somthing similar
Can anyone explain how to live with this guide? I easy can die from physical damage, on t11 map. I dont think more hp and energy shield can realy help me with this.

Anyway, thx for this guide, even with 5-link i have a lot of damage, but if you could help me with my vitality i would apreciate it.
My character ---> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kekezya/characters nickname asdfsdafsdafadsfasd :)
"
Kekezya wrote:
Can anyone explain how to live with this guide? I easy can die from physical damage, on t11 map. I dont think more hp and energy shield can realy help me with this.

Anyway, thx for this guide, even with 5-link i have a lot of damage, but if you could help me with my vitality i would apreciate it.
My character ---> https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kekezya/characters nickname asdfsdafsdafadsfasd :)

I see that you are following tunas way for more defense. The only thing that i can recommend is replacing the phys reduction flask with a quartz flask.
And i wouldnt level the cast when damage taken to level 20, since it will proc to late then. You shouldnt get hit that often and then it enough if it procs after half your hp or even less.

Aside from that, since its a dodge build you are not getting hit like 80-90% of the time. But somtimes you do get hit. So you will sometimes get one shot from big hits. By always being on the move you can usually avoid most of the stuff.
Any recommendations for running this in the delve league?
added a section for 3.13.

Not much has changed, yes trickster got nerfed, but its still very defensive and 50% increased damage equals 5% effective damage in an endgame build. Everything is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info