[3.14] Wizzzard's Toxic Rain Miner | Starter | Lategame is NERFED

There is something here that I can upgrade?

I also have a watcher with damage over time while affected by malevolence.

thx
Last edited by nsantos06 on Jun 29, 2020, 10:43:06 PM
"
nsantos06 wrote:

There is something here that I can upgrade?

I also have a watcher with damage over time while affected by malevolence.

thx

At this point a cheap upgrade would be to link your despair aura with enhance and increased aoe, since it will still be free.

And an expensive upgrade would be to slam the helmet with a hunter orb to then be able to recraft it with the -9 chaos res aura. (if the helmet is ilvl 85 or higher)

While your Helmet has ALOT of es you can go for a hybrid one, that also has 90 life.
Why link enhance ?

i Made a video killing sirus with one death, but can be easily make without any deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGqA6mQ8pdg&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by nsantos06 on Jun 30, 2020, 5:57:14 PM
Hello!

First of all, thank you for the guide. I haven't enjoyed a build this much since winter orb got nerfed.

I have a question regarding the quiver. Since getting both bow attacks fire an extra arrow and chaos damage multiplier is close to impossible, at least this early in the season, which mod will grant more dps?

Thanks again!
"
nsantos06 wrote:
Why link enhance ?

i Made a video killing sirus with one death, but can be easily make without any deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGqA6mQ8pdg&feature=youtu.be

enhance is making the curse way more effective
"
hejpadig wrote:
Hello!

First of all, thank you for the guide. I haven't enjoyed a build this much since winter orb got nerfed.

I have a question regarding the quiver. Since getting both bow attacks fire an extra arrow and chaos damage multiplier is close to impossible, at least this early in the season, which mod will grant more dps?

Thanks again!

That is a super hard Questions actually. Id say it depens on how many extra Arrows you already have from entchant bow and flask. If this is your 5th arrow then the dot multi might be a safer bet.
If do not have alot of other sources of extra arrows, defenitly take the extra arrow.
In the end, if you get a quiver that has one of those mods and alot of life and other good mods take it. Both mods are pretty good.

I'm confused at how +arrow works with TR mines, lets say I have dying sun active, that's 7 pods. How does + arrow effect this?

Current DPS:

96.5K with Dot multi quiver.

With Plus Arrow Quiver:
I'm @ 89.6K per pod

Don't know if I understand the math correctly or how this applies to average dmg over all (since pod placement is often the key to maximum DPS potential.)

But it's 96.5K X 5Pods = 482.5K per mine with DoT multi quiver

I don't know how the + arrow effect works for mines, but I'm assuming it's just another pod? so 89.6K X6Pods = 537K

If we add in dying sun 675K per mine on DoT multi quiver.
With plus arrow it's 8 pods? which would be 716K.

??? Is this correct or?

this is my paste bin also
https://pastebin.com/bgGqUa0N
Last edited by karmavore on Jul 2, 2020, 2:30:29 AM

Which amulet you think that is best? I crafted this yesterday, but I think that impresence is best because of the aura, What`s your opinion?
"
nsantos06 wrote:

Which amulet you think that is best? I crafted this yesterday, but I think that impresence is best because of the aura, What`s your opinion?

if you get a curse from somewhere else then the left is alot more damage id say.
you can test that in pob tho.
"
karmavore wrote:

I'm confused at how +arrow works with TR mines, lets say I have dying sun active, that's 7 pods. How does + arrow effect this?

Current DPS:

96.5K with Dot multi quiver.

With Plus Arrow Quiver:
I'm @ 89.6K per pod

Don't know if I understand the math correctly or how this applies to average dmg over all (since pod placement is often the key to maximum DPS potential.)

But it's 96.5K X 5Pods = 482.5K per mine with DoT multi quiver

I don't know how the + arrow effect works for mines, but I'm assuming it's just another pod? so 89.6K X6Pods = 537K

If we add in dying sun 675K per mine on DoT multi quiver.
With plus arrow it's 8 pods? which would be 716K.

??? Is this correct or?

this is my paste bin also
https://pastebin.com/bgGqUa0N

Calculations like this are always dangerous, since not all pods hit the target with their aoe, every extra proj/arrow creates more pods, like dying sun for example. All the extra pods make it more likely to hit the target multiple times. In the end the per mine damage is not that relevant, since it overtime damage and stacking. So overall its just interesting how many dots you can stack on top of each other and how strong those are. If you have strong dots, then the extra pods are super nice. For Toxic rain it is super awkward to calculate the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info