3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
M_atrix wrote:
Hi guys!

so uhhh.

Crafted this wand

Which spells should I put in here to make it awesome? Spirit offering, desecrate aaaand? Or something else?
Hey M_atrix! I'm a Defense Wins Championships kind of guy so I'd say a Guard Skill of your choice.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

Any thoughts on switching out Temp Chains for Punishment or Vulnerability.
How about switching out Solar Guard for Spectres that curse with Enfeeble - Diabolist, Reanimator

No thoughts. Vulnerability is often used. I like Temp Chains too. Enfeeble good for extra defense.
If you use any curse as an aura just make sure you keep an eye on increasing your area of effect so it is cursing all it can.
True for any aura. If you/mobs/minions aren't in your aura then why bother know what I mean?
Not something to really worry about atm, just keep in mind when looking at lvling gems and gear and points and such.

And be aware that any curse your spectres use count as one of your curses. So if you can only apply 2...don't bother choosing spectres to apply a third.
Ooorrrrrr....chose a spectre to apply a second curse and free up a gem slot for you eh?

Curses are really just try what you want. I often switched mine up. Like daily. Find something that suits your playstyle or gives you survivability, etc etc etc.

I highly recommend using at least 1 carnage cheiftan & 1 host cheiftan linked with blood magic for their frenzy & power charges. I use 2 of each in both my zombie builds.
Remember, you are buffing your zombies/skeletons with spectres/golems, at least in this case. Don't worry about your golem and spectre DPS. You'll just wind up with everyone doing half-ass DPS.
Your zombies/skellies are your life blood.

@Kingx, Concentrated effect does increase zombie slam damage I believe but that gem should not be prioritized over more appealing options such as Multistrike.

Burning down the mobs/bosses before they can fire off some bullshit in your direction is important at this point.

"
M_atrix wrote:
"

With the Minotaur, it's tough with minions because they make the map and the ground effects hard to see. But the key to that fight is staying close to him. Always try and stand at his back. Back HUG! You, of course, will have a few things to avoid, but you'll be able to control its attacks a bit and be pretty safe by staying close and by their back. [/span]

Thanks for the great tip!

Even tho I died when he had only ~5% hp left (hard to see him sometimes when there are billions of skeletons and zombies on the screen kicking his ass), it really made a big difference ^^
Awesome! I'm glad it helped! It's a hard battle with lots of minions. Good job!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:

Anyone else have thoughts.
There is only me. Good luck dealing with that. My wife says I am impossibly stubborn and I refuse to listen.;)

Zombie on!

Any thoughts on switching out Temp Chains for Punishment or Vulnerability.
How about switching out Solar Guard for Spectres that curse with Enfeeble - Diabolist, Reanimator

What are the circumstances you're dying in?
Your tree has quite low life. Are you dying in all circumstances? If so, you need Enfeeble out more often along with more life on the tree.

If you're only dying when you have to focus on casting Skeletons or Arc, then you'll want to find a way to cast them faster, automatically, or safer (boss familiarity).

Annnnnd

"
Kingx wrote:
1st of all i would like to thank all who tried to help me with this build.
i cant seem to progress any more am at 22 stones and cuz i cant kill Drox i cant influence a new region. so i think i will wait to see if next expansion be better.
Thanks for being apart Kingx! It's always a pleasure.

Annnnnd

"
Not sure which way is best. As I thought about this as well.

I like Enfeeble on Cast on Hit as it allows the Curse to be on the mobs before I get there, so they do less damage to me.

I just wish there was away to cast 2 curses with one spell.

But there is a Specter that casts enfeeble the Diabolist, Reanimator
so maybe replace Solar guards with them and then curse on hit with Vulnerability and Punishment with Blasphemy and then maybe even run Pride as an Aura over Hatred.

Hell there is even a Spectre's that cast Vulnerability and Temp Chains as well if we wanted.

So many ways we can go on this.
You can cast two curses with one spell. For example: Arc- Curse on Hit - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains.

Annnnnd

Thanks Wrecker, i saw that post about switching in multi-strike and melee physical damage, so think i'll try that prior to going to dual wands. Love to get my hands on one of those +1 to all minion gem wands, but ways off from that i think.

If zombies are dying I may try the dual wand and keeping the fortify/life or both on the zombies. Have to see how i hold up if I go to dual wands though.

Glad to hear i'm at least on the right path, so i'll just focus on getting better versions of what i have going and see where the min/maxing gets me.
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:

I highly recommend using at least 1 carnage cheiftan & 1 host cheiftan linked with blood magic for their frenzy & power charges. I use 2 of each in both my zombie builds.

Oh man, this gave me an amazing idea. Heh. So what i did.

Got this from yesterday to cast spirit offering and also make use of elemental equilibrium (which made map bosses and metamorphs super easy to handle now)

After reading this comment and Wrecker_of_Days thoughts on casting 2 curses with curse on hit, I quickly did this one

I put enfeeble with curse on hit and arc. This way I get 1 extra gem slot, so in my boots

I put in my 3 gems from the wand AND i put the Blood Magic, this way I will be able to make use of my old Spectres in Solar Guards and my 2 new ape friends (sadly 2 Solar Guards needed to go, because of them ^^). Daaaamn and now I can put another skill in my first wand because I don't need a second arc and... Wow. Can't wait to wreck stuff (pun intended) even more!

Zombie on!

EDIT:

Hmm, it seems curse on hit doesn't proc enfeeble when you put it there. BUT, that's actually even better when you think about it. Now I can auto-cast enfeeble without any help and have another slot for another skill haha. Heh. Wow. Ok.
Last edited by M_atrix on Feb 3, 2020, 6:59:17 PM
"
What are the circumstances you're dying in?
Your tree has quite low life. Are you dying in all circumstances? If so, you need Enfeeble out more often along with more life on the tree.

If you're only dying when you have to focus on casting Skeletons or Arc, then you'll want to find a way to cast them faster, automatically, or safer (boss familiarity).

I am just dying, sometimes from a surprise hit out of no where.
On Drox it is his Fists that slam down. Either they are catching me off guard or I am totally losing focus. Could be both.

I went more DPS on my tree, guess I am paying for it now.

I am really not that far off on health, I can adjust the tree to get more health but I would lose 10k DPS on zombies. and it is only 500 extra health.
I could give up the nodes to Gravepack and then grab Gravepack on my amulet.
So it is not a total wash on losing the DPS.

I might respec and see how it is.

I found a 6link chest last night but it is like 2ex on Xbox, still very cheap compared to others, But I lose some life and resistance from what I have now. So I would need to do some gear changes to get my stats back to normal, or better then they are now.

"
M_atrix wrote:

EDIT:

Hmm, it seems curse on hit doesn't proc enfeeble when you put it there. BUT, that's actually even better when you think about it. Now I can auto-cast enfeeble without any help and have another slot for another skill haha. Heh. Wow. Ok.

That's how I have been running my Cast on hit, Enfeeble with Ark. I just really like it that way.
Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Feb 4, 2020, 2:52:42 PM
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:

Get your zombie DPS up.

End-necro.

Zombie on!

Ok so I bought an Empower level 3 and put it in.
I already had a 20% Mutli-strike so I added that in as well.

Zombies DPS seems to be really nice now.

I can't get ride of Desecrate like you said.
If it is on Weapon Swap and I cast it and then Switch back to get Specters from the corpses then they disappear, the corpses that it is.
If I had Specters in my Helm it would not be so bad but they are in my off hand so it is a no go on my current set-up.

I did buy a 23% Stone Golem and leveling him up now he is level 15 already.
Seems to be helping but I can't really be 100% sure at the moment.

I found a 6link chest last night but it is like 2ex on Xbox, still very cheap compared to others, But I lose some life and resistance from what I have now. So I would need to do some gear changes to get my stats back to normal, or better then they are now. I just might get this and then add in Melee Physical to Zombies.

Add if I do get this my funds are almost dried up.
Not sure why I care as this one of the best builds I have so if I am not using the currency to make it better then I do not know why I am holding on to it.

So thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info