3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:

Get your zombie DPS up.

End-necro.

Zombie on!

You are making some good points I am not thinking of.
Like that Desecrate, Only use it in Hideout to Spawn my Zombies the first time, after that I do not use it.

Currently none of my Minions are dying.

I am afraid that if I drop minion Life on zombies that they will start to die.
And I do not want to recast in the middle of fights, fights are busy enough as they are. PoB shows Zombies life going from 41006 down to 27521 when I take Minion Life out.

I use 2 Carrion Golems their area damage is taking out fodder easy enough.

I used a Jewelers Touch Proph on the chest to get it 5 links, just afraid to use orbs on it to get 6 and I do not have enough fusings to get it linked to 6, and do not want to use fusings to try to get 5 linked again, 150 by the crafting bench.

Anyone else have thoughts.

"

I am afraid that if I drop minion Life on zombies that they will start to die.
Find out. Remove the life gem and see.

Oh I got ya. I forget you can summon twice from same gem. But if you are dying, that Stone gives you life regen PLUS damage. And I think it gives a taunt?

I used a Jewelers Touch Proph on the chest to get it 5 links, just afraid to use orbs on it to get 6 and I do not have enough fusings to get it linked to 6, and do not want to use fusings to try to get 5 linked again, 150 by the crafting bench.
Yea, it can be a real pain. Keep it 5 but try it without Fortify and/or minion life. See what happens IMO. Walk into the light.

There is only me. Good luck dealing with that. My wife says I am impossibly stubborn and I refuse to listen.;)

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
"

Oh I got ya. I forget you can summon twice from same gem. But if you are dying, that Stone gives you life regen PLUS damage. And I think it gives a taunt?
The life regen on this build is so small as it is so stone golem does not seem to be a good choice, going from 192.4 per second to 389.4 (and yes that is I need to survive for 10secs to get back 3890 in health back) I will switch it out and see what happens)

Yea, it can be a real pain. Keep it 5 but try it without Fortify and/or minion life. See what happens IMO. Walk into the light.
Ok I shall try but PoB shows Fortify as a lot of Damage lost
Melee Phys and Multistrike seem to be other good options as well

There is only me. Good luck dealing with that. My wife says I am impossibly stubborn and I refuse to listen.;)

Zombie on!
Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Feb 3, 2020, 12:34:02 PM
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:

Zombie on!

Any thoughts on switching out Temp Chains for Punishment or Vulnerability.
How about switching out Solar Guard for Spectres that curse with Enfeeble - Diabolist, Reanimator

Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Feb 3, 2020, 12:59:18 PM
1st of all i would like to thank all who tried to help me with this build.
i cant seem to progress any more am at 22 stones and cuz i cant kill Drox i cant influence a new region. so i think i will wait to see if next expansion be better.
"
Kingx wrote:
1st of all i would like to thank all who tried to help me with this build.
i cant seem to progress any more am at 22 stones and cuz i cant kill Drox i cant influence a new region. so i think i will wait to see if next expansion be better.

Hey there Kingx

I might say try what Pip is telling me to do.

I am hoping it will help me out on my build.
As I am stuck on Drox as well.

Looking at your Zombie links I would take out Con Effect and put Multistrike or Melee Physical Damage in there, or both if you get a 6 link.

That would be the next thing to do as well get a 6 link

Yeah looking at your PoB, that Concentrated Effect is not doing anything for your Zombies at all. Replace it with 1 of the 2 I mentioned above. If you get a 6 link put both in.

Also it seems we only need 1 Feeding Frenzy so take the one on your Skeletons and replace it with Minion Speed. I did it on mine and Skeletons are still awesome and your DPS will go up.

Oh what Spectres are you running as well.

Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Feb 3, 2020, 1:48:12 PM
"

This got me thinking. Maybe enfeeble is better than Temporal Chains as an aura? And curse on hit could go with something like vulnerable or punishment. Interesting, interesting... Hm.

Or you can use both auras at the same time with enlighten gem linked to them and a few passive nodes to make it possible because of that extra mana reservation.

Gonna level up my enlighten gem just to see how it performs, for science ^^
Last edited by M_atrix on Feb 3, 2020, 3:42:27 PM
"
M_atrix wrote:
"

This got me thinking. Maybe enfeeble is better than Temporal Chains as an aura? And curse on hit could go with something like vulnerable or punishment. Interesting, interesting... Hm.

Or you can use both auras at the same time with enlighten gem linked to them and a few passive nodes to make it possible because of that extra mana reservation.

Gonna level up my enlighten gem just to see how it performs, for science ^^

Not sure which way is best. As I thought about this as well.

I like Enfeeble on Cast on Hit as it allows the Curse to be on the mobs before I get there, so they do less damage to me.

I just wish there was away to cast 2 curses with one spell.

But there is a Specter that casts enfeeble the Diabolist, Reanimator
so maybe replace Solar guards with them and then curse on hit with Vulnerability and Punishment with Blasphemy and then maybe even run Pride as an Aura over Hatred.

Hell there is even a Spectre's that cast Vulnerability and Temp Chains as well if we wanted.

So many ways we can go on this.

Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Feb 3, 2020, 4:39:36 PM
"
I like these two as colours

A natural Zombie colour is kinda grey...
But also dripping with green.

Also thanks for the filter. I think I need to update mine now on Xbox.
I jump back and fourth between NS Strict 2 and NS Strict 3.

But since I am now at a point where it is fine tuning my gear I need to redo my filter now.

I will use it this weekend and let you know how it goes.
Cool x Peleus x!

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the colour input.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Zythixx wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, I've enjoyed all the builds i've played from your assortment.

Currently at level 80, just working on maps, watchstones and leveling character and gems. But I have a bit of currency to play with and wanted to try and improve my character, but i'm at a loss of what direction to go. Ran a conqueror, the square floor dude and got one shot a few times, since then i've added about 800 health and got my last ascendency passive, so i would like to think that would help.

Hard to tell how much damage zombies are really doing getting everything checked in PoB, but damage doesn't seem too horrible at the moment, but i'm only 8 watchstones in so i'm sure things will slow down as i continue to progress.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, and I know all gems need leveled still and that will help, but if there is anything gear specific i could shoot for that isn't 3ex plus, to help continue progressing that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.
Hey Zythixx!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're liking this build (and that you've enjoyed all the others. Thanks for taking the time to let me know :).

Your gear is basically better than mine. Minions are really easy. Just make all your gear for you. High life and resist rolls. If you want more damage (as I have made both the gems and the tree defensive for Zombies) you're welcome to equip 2 Convoking Wands or chance some of the zombie 6 links for more offensive gems.

Your gear looks solid. Nothing but min/maxing for you. Good job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info