3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"

I can't get ride of Desecrate like you said.
If it is on Weapon Swap and I cast it and then Switch back to get Specters from the corpses then they disappear, the corpses that it is.

I got ya.

How often are you having to revive your spectres?
You could just not map with desecrate. Put it in a slot when you need to resummon and then remove again.

I have desecrate as a skill I am actively using all the time in my current setup but often when I have to resummon (like I moved gems around mainly) the chieftans I am using just do not spawn again using desecrate in my hideout. I go back to act 7 and desecrate there (TWSS) and have my spectres back in a minute.

If I was not using desecrate I would just keep the gem in my stash and head to act 7 if I needed to recorpse/spectre myself. Would not even have it in my weapon swap as it would be taking up a valuable gem leveling slot.

"

Add if I do get this my funds are almost dried up.

Dude. Zombie brother.
Story of my PoE life every night.
I get some orbs, 5 minutes later I am dead broke.
I can't stop spending on that damn trade. Always want something shiny and new. But that's why we play right? That carrot is always dangling in front of us.
Better than staring at the TV though right?

Enjoy the moment and spend those orbs!

Your zombie 6-link looks good. Are they dying at all?
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
"

Add if I do get this my funds are almost dried up.

Dude. Zombie brother.
Story of my PoE life every night.
I get some orbs, 5 minutes later I am dead broke.
I can't stop spending on that damn trade. Always want something shiny and new. But that's why we play right? That carrot is always dangling in front of us.
Better than staring at the TV though right?

Enjoy the moment and spend those orbs!

Your zombie 6-link looks good. Are they dying at all?

Hey thanks Pip, yeah I did a thing last night.

I got to level 90, woot only my second character to get this high.

I went and bought a white 6 link last night, I got it for 2ex. (on Xbox that is cheap, also an ex on xbox is 65-75 chaos, but if you know the enconomy of Xbox a 6link for 2 ex is cheap even normal rarity)

I spent some alch's and finally settled with this.

I figure I could learn to do some crafting with this, only ilvl80 I wish it was ilvl86 but it will still do.

19/20 Melee Physical gem for 7c which is hella cheap on xbox so that was nice.

I then went and fought Drox. Yes oh my god it felt good. I last like a good 5 mins and got him down to am 1/4 health before my first death.

Most of my deaths are coming from locked animation and not being able to flame dash, so not sure what is causing it I will try and figure it out.

I died another 3 times after that and had him down to less then 10%, Dang I wish there was a way to put Culling Strike in here somewhere (Going to have to play around with that part)

But I got him dead and it felt good.

I played around with a couple of juiced up Metamorphs and dang almost got one shotted by one. But like I said I juiced them up.

None of my minions are dying currently, it is nice.

I switch my tree around last night right before bed and got myself some more life and then Anointed my Amulet with Gravepact.

So now I have 5339 health, 181% Life from the Tree (Wrecker are you happy now)
and I have 1404 ES and all Resistance seems to be maxed out as well.

My PoB is showing me as having Zombies at 96k DPS and Skeletons at 124k DPS

So now it is min-maxing gear to improve the build. All my gems that I need to have quality on them do.

Again thank you everyone that help me get up to here.

Zombie on!

hello again: is there any 1 who can kill Drox for me ?
"
Kingx wrote:
hello again: is there any 1 who can kill Drox for me ?

I am on Xbox sorry I can't help you.

I am not sure who on here plays standard league either on PC, hope someone can assist you.

Oh as a side note not sure if you read what Wrecker and I posted about your build.

Replace that Concentrate Effect on your Zombie set-up and put in Mutli-stike.
Concentrate Effect does not do that much for the Zombie build.

You should see a big difference in your Zombie DPS.
Also try to get a 6 link chest and if you do put in Melee Physical in there.

I have done it on mine and I just took down Drox, I have 18 Watchtones now.

Good Luck and Zombie on!

a 6L is about 20ex, all i got is 7ex, for the other skills i need to change the socket colors, i tried but so far i couldnt get 3B and 2R :( . i had no
prob. killing him till he was under tr14, but now (tr15-16)i can get him to about 10% and then he gets me.
Last edited by Kingx on Feb 5, 2020, 2:17:11 PM
"
Kingx wrote:
a 6L is about 20ex, all i got is 7ex, for the other skills i need to change the socket colors, i tried but so far i couldnt get 3B and 2R :( . i had no
prob. killing him till he was under tr14, but now (tr15-16)i can get him to about 10% and then he gets me.

Hmm no it is not 20ex.

Here is a list of six links you can get.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/V5BL4Wlsp

I did this on Xbox, and used scour orbs and alchemy orbs to roll what I am currently using.

I would say do the same thing. This will be good for you as well, as you can learn how to craft using Essence's and Fossils.

Here is another search for you with a lot of different options

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/nrEkmyzt0

Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Feb 5, 2020, 3:14:56 PM
I'm still surprised how strong this build is even with no investments.

Maybe it's just because WoD know how to make it so good :)

Last edited by stahs22 on Feb 5, 2020, 3:27:17 PM
"
Kingx wrote:

Standard? On PC? 20ex? Are you sure you are searching trade correctly?
Purty sure you could get a nice pre-colored, 6-link, rare for like 30c if not less.

I am in league otherwise I would smash Drox's face for you.
Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Feb 5, 2020, 4:07:22 PM
"
Spoiler
Hey thanks Pip, yeah I did a thing last night.

I got to level 90, woot only my second character to get this high.

I went and bought a white 6 link last night, I got it for 2ex. (on Xbox that is cheap, also an ex on xbox is 65-75 chaos, but if you know the enconomy of Xbox a 6link for 2 ex is cheap even normal rarity)

I spent some alch's and finally settled with this.

Unavailable

I figure I could learn to do some crafting with this, only ilvl80 I wish it was ilvl86 but it will still do.

19/20 Melee Physical gem for 7c which is hella cheap on xbox so that was nice.

I then went and fought Drox. Yes oh my god it felt good. I last like a good 5 mins and got him down to am 1/4 health before my first death.

Most of my deaths are coming from locked animation and not being able to flame dash, so not sure what is causing it I will try and figure it out.

I died another 3 times after that and had him down to less then 10%, Dang I wish there was a way to put Culling Strike in here somewhere (Going to have to play around with that part)

But I got him dead and it felt good.

I played around with a couple of juiced up Metamorphs and dang almost got one shotted by one. But like I said I juiced them up.

None of my minions are dying currently, it is nice.

I switch my tree around last night right before bed and got myself some more life and then Anointed my Amulet with Gravepact.

So now I have 5339 health, 181% Life from the Tree (Wrecker are you happy now)
and I have 1404 ES and all Resistance seems to be maxed out as well.

My PoB is showing me as having Zombies at 96k DPS and Skeletons at 124k DPS

So now it is min-maxing gear to improve the build. All my gems that I need to have quality on them do.

Again thank you everyone that help me get up to here.

Zombie on!
:) Nice changes x Peleus x! Nice Life roll on your chest! (I'm happy if you're living.)

Zombie on.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 5, 2020, 10:16:43 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info