3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

as a PSA or an FYI, you can use VAAL molten Shell (not the nolten shell part) whilst bone barrier is up as they do not negate each other or share the guard skill cooldown so you can teporarily have both guard skills up for a chunky chunky shield

~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Jan 30, 2020, 4:40:35 PM
"
0nyX wrote:
as a PSA or an FYI, you can use VAAL molten Shell (not the nolten shell part) whilst bone barrier is up as they do not negate each other or share the guard skill cooldown so you can teporarily have both guard skills up for a chunky chunky shield

Oh wow thanks for this information.

I have a free gem slot and and was wonder if I could put anything in there.
I do not have enough strength to use this at level 20 but every little extra will help.

I just might look into this a bit more and try to fit it in for Emergency Conquer Fights.
And I gotta chime in of course...while I down my coffee...

I use VMS also. *Credit to OnyX.

I save it mainly for the metamorph fights. Some boss fights.
As OnyX says, it is a most excellent extra shield with bone armor.
So when that metamorph boss comes out of his tube I hit bone armor, VMS, chaos resist flask and boss dead. Hopefully.

Try and find one with highest +% quality because you'll get some precious extra seconds to the duration. If I have another open slot I will link it with Increased Duration.
Also, now anything you wear/points with +armor mean at least a little something.
The higher your armor the more damage VMS can take.

And to reiterate OnyX, do not put the MS part on your skill bar. Just VMS. Otherwise it will screw up your bone armor cooldown if you are using MS.

Zombie on!
Hey Everyone!
I'm just testing some new colours here.
Maybe something guide specific?
A natural Zombie colour is kinda grey...
But also dripping with green.
So we'll see. Anyway, on to the point of the message!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wrecker_of_Days/item-filters

Hey Everyone!

Just a heads up, I'm doing a filter overhaul. I've decided to make filters for EVERYONE, not just guide specific filters. The EVERYONE filter obviously includes all item bases and the GUIDE specific filter only shows guide relevant gear. As usual, my filters will show ALL non-gear drops. They'll only filter gear. Now that I have a filter for EVERYONE, my guide specific filter is more specific than the original one.

Both the EVERYONE filter and the GUIDE filter have the Starting OFF, All Setup, and No Low Currency versions to Follow. The GUIDE filters will be changed shortly.

If you use my filters, let me know what you think of the changes!

Thanks for your time.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

If you use my filters, let me know what you think of the changes!

Thanks for your time.[/span]

I like these two as colours

Also thanks for the filter. I think I need to update mine now on Xbox.
I jump back and fourth between NS Strict 2 and NS Strict 3.

But since I am now at a point where it is fine tuning my gear I need to redo my filter now.

I will use it this weekend and let you know how it goes.
Last edited by ArcadeCanuck on Jan 31, 2020, 3:31:49 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, I've enjoyed all the builds i've played from your assortment.

Currently at level 80, just working on maps, watchstones and leveling character and gems. But I have a bit of currency to play with and wanted to try and improve my character, but i'm at a loss of what direction to go. Ran a conqueror, the square floor dude and got one shot a few times, since then i've added about 800 health and got my last ascendency passive, so i would like to think that would help.

Hard to tell how much damage zombies are really doing getting everything checked in PoB, but damage doesn't seem too horrible at the moment, but i'm only 8 watchstones in so i'm sure things will slow down as i continue to progress.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, and I know all gems need leveled still and that will help, but if there is anything gear specific i could shoot for that isn't 3ex plus, to help continue progressing that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.
Hi guys!

so uhhh.

Crafted this wand

Which spells should I put in here to make it awesome? Spirit offering, desecrate aaaand? Or something else?
Last edited by M_atrix on Feb 2, 2020, 11:19:44 PM
"

With the Minotaur, it's tough with minions because they make the map and the ground effects hard to see. But the key to that fight is staying close to him. Always try and stand at his back. Back HUG! You, of course, will have a few things to avoid, but you'll be able to control its attacks a bit and be pretty safe by staying close and by their back. [/span]

Thanks for the great tip!

Even tho I died when he had only ~5% hp left (hard to see him sometimes when there are billions of skeletons and zombies on the screen kicking his ass), it really made a big difference ^^
Well I had a bad weekend in the game.

I went to fight Drox and kept dying over and over.
Fighting him on t15 maps.

So I farm and Delve my next level yeah finally level 89.

Still die to Drox.

So I go to t1 and t2 maps to get my last Ascendancy.
Yes got the Trail on the first map.

Go to Uber lab die on second meet with Izario.
Try again. this time I keep moving flame dashing around.
He goes down. Yes I finally get Bone Armour.

He ok lets go try Drox again.
Again t15 map, Defiled Garden. I die on the map.
Oh great here we go.
I take my time and get to the boss, fight took so long.
Never fought this boss before and lots of minions and other stuff around.
Anyway he goes down.
Ok Great time for Drox.

I last longer this time because of Bone Armour. It really is nice and it applies to all my minions as well.

I get first phase done and then one of his hands/ fists that slam down kills me. Pretty sure bone armour was up.
Anyways try 4 more times and still could not get him below 25% health.

Not sure what is wrong, I feel the build is capable of handling this fight.
My damage seems fine as well. My health and ES currently around 6k together sure it could be a bit higher. Hard to min max ES and health and resistance on Xbox when gear prices are terrible.

I will try the other Conquers now and leave Drox where he is.

Anyone have any suggestions at all.

Here is my pastebin if you want to look

https://pastebin.com/rvHhUJvV

Are your zombies dying throughout any of this?

If no
continue
else
continue anyway
end-if

Evaluate Chest
when 5-link
goto end-necro
when 6-link
continue
End

You are not killing quick enough at this point. You got your bone armour now that's great. But you giving those bloody bastards too much time to wreck you.

Focus on farming orbs or whatever for a 6-link chest. Drop Fortify and Minion Life. Either way really, drop those. Right now. Please. Those are fantastic as guide states but once you get up to 90 (or 89)...
Multistrike.
Melee Physical.
Empower. (take that Empower out of boots and stick it where your Fortify is.)
It is crucial to get that empower up to 3 or even 4 for those zombies now.

Why are you specced into golem commander but only using 1 golem? Yes, the buffs to your 1 golem is indeed fantastic from those nodes but at least make use of the 2nd golem. Add a stone for the life regen asap.

And that Desecrate gem in your boots? Take that thing and stuff it where the sun don't shine (in your weapon swap). That is doing you nothing no good no place stop looking at it.

Get your zombie DPS up.

End-necro.

Zombie on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info