[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Howdy! I did some upgrades to the character, although I'm still far away from getting into better terms with gear and what not.

I'd like to know what can I improve on a budget. My goal is to replace unique ring to the one that will have chaos damage bonus and the buff effect.
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:

But I'd say, a cheap 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% damage, cluster jewels, thread of hope (first so you build your gear around the -res), temp chains embalmer or lgoh/despair ring, level 21 PS gem, +2 to ps proj helm, circle of nostalgia, yriels with rhoa, tailwind, auls, whispers of doom anoint for dual curse, upgrade to a better weapon with a combination of the following: added x to x chaos, crit, attack speed, phys % craft. Skip cluster jewels/thread if you want to get straight to gear and circle back later.

Looks like you recommend a different cluster jewel than the OP. Which cluster jewel notables would you try to prioritize?
Last edited by Vanguard28 on Jul 2, 2020, 8:03:13 AM
My character can be imported into PoB, but below is what I'm currently using. The passives on the OPs cluster jewel to do not increase damage when we are in full life. Once you are on full life, you are no longer leeching.

I've converted the Large and medium to the new cluster jewels by vendoring them. So 2 of the same medium jewels. For the second small, either the same one linked below or if you need more Chaos Resists, an Antivenom passive small.

For the 3rd notable on the large cluster, either Overwhelming Malice (10% chance to grant Unholy Might for 4 seconds on critical strike) or Wicked Pall (35% increased Chaos Damage, 10% skill effect duration). Large needs to be 8 passives. Medium can be 4 or 5. With 5, you skip the 5th passive, so don't over pay for a 4 passive over a 5 passive.

Unwaveringly Evil:
30% increased Chaos Damage
Chaos Skills ignore interruption from Stuns

Unholy Grace:
30% increased Chaos Damage
10% increased Attack and Cast Speed

----

Flow of Life:
24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

Haemorrhage:
40% increased Critical Strike Chance
+18% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes

Another option for Mediums are:

Wasting Afflication:
20% increased Damage with Ailments
Damaging Ailments deal damage 10% faster
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Jul 3, 2020, 12:41:14 AM
Looks like you have the correct unique ring. Some of the gems in your chest and gloves are level 20. Flip them to 20 quality and re-level. Check some of my previous posts about items to upgrade. Like a level 21 power siphon, PS fires 2 additional projectiles helm. Either temp chains corruption on the gloves or Despair on hit on the other ring.
How is the survivability for you guys? I have arround 5k life and in red tier maps oneshots are quite common for me.
How to improve survivability, my hot takes:

1) Get a blind on hit in any form (jewel, passive on tree, enchant on the wand);

2) Steelskin on the left click mouse;

3) Experiment with using dash and be more active in your movement, OR shield charge + -20% damage on you if you weren't hit recently.
You're a legend. Thanks a lot for the help. Were you able to craft your wand? Did you alt/regal or use fossils for it? Seems like there's not many of the wands we need on the market lol.
"
Choptimist wrote:
Howdy! I did some upgrades to the character, although I'm still far away from getting into better terms with gear and what not.

I'd like to know what can I improve on a budget. My goal is to replace unique ring to the one that will have chaos damage bonus and the buff effect.

My earlier post was for you, sorry man, I forgot to quote your post. To add to the below - Work on getting a 6l.

"Looks like you have the correct unique ring. Some of the gems in your chest and gloves are level 20. Flip them to 20 quality and re-level. Check some of my previous posts about items to upgrade. Like a level 21 power siphon, PS fires 2 additional projectiles helm. Either temp chains corruption on the gloves or Despair on hit on the other ring."
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Jul 4, 2020, 1:20:16 AM
"
You're a legend. Thanks a lot for the help. Were you able to craft your wand? Did you alt/regal or use fossils for it? Seems like there's not many of the wands we need on the market lol.

Than you. I'm trying to be helpful because I know how I feel when I'm playing something and it isn't feeling right. However, many of these questions are answered in previous pages. you have to dig, but the information is there.

I bought mine. It has a lot a undesirable stats. It pretty much only has attack speed. Preferred one will also have crit and x to x chaos damage. I checked your profile again and you have an open abyss jewel socket you could put into your belt. You don't have a crafted mod on your weapon. Can you see if you can craft XX% Increased physical damage? I can do the T3 increased phys/chance to blind craft if you need it. Message me in game if so.

To craft a wand, it needs to be an ilvl 83 elder base. Use metallic corroded serrated fossils. 1-2 Pages ago I posted the weaon I crafted last league. I had a +mana mod on it and got extremely lucky and was able to annul it off and craft phys %.
"
Kampfdoener wrote:
How is the survivability for you guys? I have arround 5k life and in red tier maps oneshots are quite common for me.

Survivability is great if you have specific stats. Link CWDT to Steelskin. Make sure you read the Cast When Damage Taken gem requirements and don't level it up and Steelskin too high. Mine is a little too high and have to take 2600 damage before Steelskin absorbs damage. I'll use a few scouring orbs to lower the level at some point.

I have occasionally one shots too, but mainly from red tier Syndicate members. With a life gained on hit ring, a feast of flesh small cluster jewel, the Hired Killer passive life cluster and the Noxious Strike Ascendancy, there's a lot of life coming back on hits and kills. High endgame, you'd want to link a Level 4 enlighten to a Flesh and Stone (For Sand stance - nearby enemies are blinded, technically 50% evasion), Malevolence and Herald of Agony. Manage Precision to make sure you have 100% chance to hit to non-evasion enemies. Last league I had about 96 mana for attacking with that setup.

With the above Sand Stance setup, I was running 100% delirious maps last league and it was amazing. Survivability was good. Wtih flasks up - 72% chance to evade, 73% attack dodge chance, 63% spell dodge chance (Quartz Flask). I didn't use Mistwall because the life and higher resists are needed.

For movement, Like Choptimist, I prefer to use Dash with second wind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info