[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Just got this
Think I will use harvest crafting to add mods and then multimod. I am still unsure which mods are the best though, any suggestions?
Hey thanks for great build. How do you solve mana issue?
"
Choajooa wrote:
Just got this
Think I will use harvest crafting to add mods and then multimod. I am still unsure which mods are the best though, any suggestions?

You want Phys %, hybrid phys%/acc, crit chance, attack speed, adds X to X Chaos Damage. Multimod 2 of the following 3 - attack speed, crit chance, phys % depending upon what lands.

This is what I used last league on char DotsMoreDotsMoreDotsNow:

I had 20m Sirus DPS in 3.10. In PoB enable: power charges, Unholy might if you have it on your large cluster jewel (overwhelming malice), Tailwind (boots), Elusive, 1 of nearby rare or unique enemy, number of poisons applied recently - 100 (more than 100 apply in 4 seconds so this is a conservative number), withered stacks - 10.
"
Choajooa wrote:
Just got this

Look for %phys damage to attacks as well as %chaos damage to attacks. I think attack speed too.
A lot of you guys aren't using cluster jewels. Check my Harvest toon - "HeyLookAnotherLeague". Large will ultimately be 2 sockets and an additional passive - Overwhelming Malice. 2 Medium jewels with "Flow of Life" and "Haemorrage".

My setup is a little different because I'm using 2 Threads of Hope. GGG moved 3 passives around where the previous northern Thread was located. I still wanted Soul Raker and the other 3 passives. I also have a Thread in the Ranger area to pick up Piercing Shots, Poisonous Fangs, Precise Interception and Adder's Touch.

You will need to switch to an evasion, life, resist shield as you upgrade your gear because resists are tight. Ultimately, you want a Circle Nostalgia Ring with "Increase Chaos Damage While affected by Herald of Agony" and Herald of Agony has xx increased Buff Effect".

@Soww - You have a Circle of Nostalgia, but you'll want to get another one to replace the Agony Crawler deals xx increased damage. Work on getting Awakened Gems. Added Chaos is the cheapest. Increase your Precision gem to level 6 so you are hit capped.

@Michasssss - You need to switch away from the Obliteration wand. You an Elder Imbued Wand that has the mod "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage." These can be crafted with fossils - metallic, corroded and serrated or buy on trade. You aren't cursing with Despair. Get a curse on hit despair ring. Your gems are level 20, you need to flip them to 20% with a gcp to 1/20 and level them up again. The enchant on your belt isn't doing anything. We don't do elemental damage. Replace with %xx increased Damage from veiled mods (betrayal/syndicate). you aren't at 100% Hit Chance. Increase your precision gem to 12. You will have less mana, but should be fine with an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask. you can also get a level 2/3 enlighten and link it to precision, malevolence and heral of agony.

@ibsn00p1n - You are pretty low level. More levels equal more damage because you will have more passive points and your gems will be leveled. You don't have any gems at level 20 let alone quality at 20. Get Awakened added chaos damage first for Power Siphon. You need a level 21 Power Siphon because it adds an additional projectile. You aren't cursing with Despair. Get a curse on hit despair ring. If you can afford a ring with Life gain on hit and despair, go for that. The lgoh is very nice for tanking. Some additions from yesterday - Replace your phys x to x craft on your amulet to x to x chaos damage to attacks. Add an anointment to your amulet.

Power Siphon fires X additional projectiles Helm enchant will increase single target DPS. All of you guys are missing this. If you can't afford a helm with 2 Projectiles, you can start with 1.

Aim for Tailwind Boots and later a Watcher's eye with XX% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by MAlevolence.

I would recommend using a Yriel's Fostering chest with the Rhoa beast. Good DPS chest. Shoot for a 15% attack speed chest and high proj crit. 2 of you are using a Kintsugi while also taking Wind Dancer on the tree. Do you really need both? I'd say no. Go with a Yriel's Fostering Rhoa chest piece.

For PoB, I'm not sure why the OP says to check "is the enemy ignited" - We don't do fire damage.

You can import my toon from PoB or use this: https://pastebin.com/Q0idAKLJ

End game will be an Aul's Uprising with Envy anointed with Whispers of Doom for dual cursing - Temp Chains on gloves and Despair from the ring.
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Jul 1, 2020, 11:31:12 PM
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
Hey thanks for great build. How do you solve mana issue?

Get an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
A lot of you guys aren't using cluster jewels. Check my Harvest toon - "HeyLookAnotherLeague". Large will ultimately be 2 sockets and an additional passive - Overwhelming Malice. 2 Medium jewels with "Flow of Life" and "Haemorrage".

My setup is a little different because I'm using 2 Threads of Hope. GGG moved 3 passives around where the previous northern Thread was located. I still wanted Soul Raker and the other 3 passives. I also have a Thread in the Ranger area to pick up Piercing Shots, Poisonous Fangs, Precise Interception and Adder's Touch.

You will need to switch to an evasion, life, resist shield as you upgrade your gear because resists are tight. Ultimately, you want a Circle Nostalgia Ring with "Increase Chaos Damage While affected by Herald of Agony" and Herald of Agony has xx increased Buff Effect".

@Soww - You have a Circle of Nostalgia, but you'll want to get another one to replace the Agony Crawler deals xx increased damage. Work on getting Awakened Gems. Added Chaos is the cheapest. Increase your Precision gem to level 6 so you are hit capped.

@Michasssss - You need to switch away from the Obliteration wand. You an Elder Imbued Wand that has the mod "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage." These can be crafted with fossils - metallic, corroded and serrated or buy on trade. You aren't cursing with Despair. Get a curse on hit despair ring. Your gems are level 20, you need to flip them to 20% with a gcp to 1/20 and level them up again. The enchant on your belt isn't doing anything. We don't do elemental damage. Replace with %xx increased Damage from veiled mods (betrayal/syndicate). you aren't at 100% Hit Chance. Increase your precision gem to 12. You will have less mana, but should be fine with an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask. you can also get a level 2/3 enlighten and link it to precision, malevolence and heral of agony.

@ibsn00p1n - You are pretty low level. More levels equal more damage because you will have more passive points and your gems will be leveled. You don't have any gems at level 20 let alone quality at 20. Get Awakened added chaos damage first for Power Siphon. You need a level 21 Power Siphon because it adds an additional projectile. You aren't cursing with Despair. Get a curse on hit despair ring. If you can afford a ring with Life gain on hit and despair, go for that. The lgoh is very nice for tanking.

Power Siphon fires X additional projectiles Helm enchant will increase single target DPS. All of you guys are missing this. If you can't afford a helm with 2 Projectiles, you can start with 1.

Aim for Tailwind Boots and later a Watcher's eye with XX% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by MAlevolence.

I would recommend using a Yriel's Fostering chest with the Rhoa beast. Good DPS chest. Shoot for a 15% attack speed chest and high proj crit. 2 of you are using a Kintsugi while also taking Wind Dancer on the tree. Do you really need both? I'd say no. Go with a Yriel's Fostering Rhoa chest piece.

For PoB, I'm not sure why the OP says to check "is the enemy ignited" - We don't do fire damage.

You can import my toon from PoB or use this: https://pastebin.com/Q0idAKLJ

End game will be an Aul's Uprising with Envy anointed with Whispers of Doom for dual cursing - Temp Chains on gloves and Despair from the ring.

This is an awesome post. In many ways, it's much better than the guide itself lol. A lot of detail in here. What gear would you prioritize if you were limited in funds?
@i_n0_ha0_2_reede It's hard to say because your profile is private. Are you importing your toon into PoB and then setting it to private? A lot of the information I've gathered is from Ydoum back around pages 40-70+. His updated posts and pastebins were invaluable. If you make your profile public I can take a look. This is the 3rd league I've played this build. Single target is extremely good. Last league, I was melting Kosis in 80% delirious maps within 10 seconds. Maybe 15 seconds on Wave 20 of the Simulacrum.

But I'd say, a cheap 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% damage, cluster jewels, thread of hope (first so you build your gear around the -res), temp chains embalmer or lgoh/despair ring, level 21 PS gem, +2 to ps proj helm, circle of nostalgia, yriels with rhoa, tailwind, auls, whispers of doom anoint for dual curse, upgrade to a better weapon with a combination of the following: added x to x chaos, crit, attack speed, phys % craft. Skip cluster jewels/thread if you want to get straight to gear and circle back later.
Last edited by Kuromadoshi on Jul 1, 2020, 10:16:05 PM
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
@i_n0_ha0_2_reede It's hard to say because your profile is private. Are you importing your toon into PoB and then setting it to private? A lot of the information I've gathered is from Ydoum back around pages 40-70+. His updated posts and pastebins were invaluable. If you make your profile public I can take a look. This is the 3rd league I've played this build. Single target is extremely good. Last league, I was melting Kosis in 80% delirious maps within 10 seconds. Maybe 15 seconds on Wave 20 of the Simulacrum.

But I'd say, a cheap 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% damage, cluster jewels, thread of hope (first so you build your gear around the -res), temp chains embalmer or lgoh/despair ring, level 21 PS gem, +2 to ps proj helm, circle of nostalgia, yriels with rhoa, tailwind, auls, whispers of doom anoint for dual curse, upgrade to a better weapon with a combination of the following: added x to x chaos, crit, attack speed, phys % craft. Skip cluster jewels/thread if you want to get straight to gear and circle back later.

@Kuromadoshi Thanks for the quick reply. I set my profile to public so it should be good now.

I found that I ran out of space to allocate points until I get the cluster jewels. Since it was listed close to the beginning of your list, I'll prioritize looking for those. Thanks for the list. Let me know when you get the chance to look over my current build. The guide wasn't very detailed so I honestly just winged a lot of it. Thanks!!
"
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:

@Kuromadoshi Thanks for the quick reply. I set my profile to public so it should be good now.

I found that I ran out of space to allocate points until I get the cluster jewels. Since it was listed close to the beginning of your list, I'll prioritize looking for those. Thanks for the list. Let me know when you get the chance to look over my current build. The guide wasn't very detailed so I honestly just winged a lot of it. Thanks!!

You probably know that you need to replace your belt. If you need the int, you'll need to find a way to move it. Since you are using a leveling belt, your resists aren't capped. Getting a Heavy belt with life, resists will solve that problem.

You can free up 3 passives near Perfect Agony because of Intuitive Leap. The three smalls leading to Method to the Madness. you don't need the mana leech node towards the bottom right. Move it to Swift Venoms. Check my flasks. You can move the freeze/curse immunity to other magic flasks, the type is what matters. An Enduring Mana flask solves the mana issues. Since i crafted onslaught on the boots, I'll probably switch to a Sulphur flasks for 40% increased damage.

Link your Steelskin to Cast When Damage Taken. Leveling those 2 up to the level/damage you're comfortable with. I'd get a new Steeelskin because yours is pretty high and would require a high CWDT level, which means you need to take more damage before Steelskin is triggered.

Craft Phys % onto your weapon. This will increase your dps by 10%+. I'm not a fan of the Perfect Agony key stone since we have it on a flask. As you get levels, you can add cluster jewels and dps and life will go up. you can check my profile for the type of jewels. Once the cluster jewel patch comes out at the end of this week, it will be easier to role medium and large jewels. Large will be guaranteed to have 2 sockets and mediums 1.

I'd highly recommend getting the Community Edition of Path of Building and importing your character to look at your gear, dps. It makes it a lot easier to balance resists and see the best way to upgrade your character.

Also, I recommend checking out the posts from Ydoum in the earlier pages. Some of his stuff doesn't apply anymore, like using antivenom with the Golden Rule. But he posted some of his pastebins as he was progressing his character. His passive tree won't be updated to the changes, but you can atleast look at his gear what he did. That's all I did to progress my toon last league.

I like using dash linked to second wind for movement instead of shield charge. I feel like I have more control over my character.

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info