[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Try Assassin if you're struggling guys. Should be much easier.
I agree with the above.

I went assassin, my gear is pretty trash to be honest. Evasive helps a ton, haven't done uber lab yet and still doing well (only on T9 maps) but for my gear is great.

If I had to complain it would be single target, but I have non-quality and non-20s gems in a 4L. I expect it to be garbage.
I'm about halfway through Act 10, and with the criticism of the build in it's current state, I have to ask - would it be wiser to respec/start a new character now? From the sounds of it, the time/currency investment doesn't seem to be worth it.
I'm playing as an assassin, and I'm currently up through T12 red maps without too much issue. I'm using a poet's pen with summon skeletons-withering touch-dark pact just as a way to automate wither stacks, plus the additional bodies of skeletons and summon skeletons is nice for defense. My 5 link power siphon takes between 5-10 seconds for map bosses, and maybe 10-15 seconds for metamorphs at this level. The DPS hasn't been spectacular, but serviceable so far. I don't think I'll be able to complete the end game at this current level of investment, but I should be able to get through all maps just fine.
I am lvl 89 atm and so far this build is so smooth. The right Wand + Mistwall really are a game changer. Bosses melt in seconds (it is a posion build so of course you have a wind up time) but still long enough to learn the mechanics. I dont die very often, just make sure to get a ring with "gain 20 life for each enemy you hit". This makes a huge difference, a second one should be enough to tank many bosses.

Love this build!
"
TheAnticat wrote:
I am lvl 89 atm and so far this build is so smooth. The right Wand + Mistwall really are a game changer. Bosses melt in seconds (it is a posion build so of course you have a wind up time) but still long enough to learn the mechanics. I dont die very often, just make sure to get a ring with "gain 20 life for each enemy you hit". This makes a huge difference, a second one should be enough to tank many bosses.

Love this build!

you have double Vile Toxins why? :)

I have 2 questions:

"
Fossils: Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil

why are we using metallic fossil? we don't want its modifiers. Did you mean serrated?

And the other question:
I get that KB is used to clear the map, but having Barrage skill, what is power siphon used for? Did you mean barrage support and that we should use power siphon as single target instead? Because on your pastebin you are using Barrage skill, not Barrage Support.

Clearing packs is wonders, but some bosses take some time to die when using Plague Bearer+Barrage skill at melee range.
"
DjCube32 wrote:
I have 2 questions:

"
Fossils: Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil

why are we using metallic fossil? we don't want its modifiers. Did you mean serrated?

And the other question:
I get that KB is used to clear the map, but having Barrage skill, what is power siphon used for? Did you mean barrage support and that we should use power siphon as single target instead? Because on your pastebin you are using Barrage skill, not Barrage Support.

Clearing packs is wonders, but some bosses take some time to die when using Plague Bearer+Barrage skill at melee range.

Metallic Fossil is used due to it also having "No Physical modifiers" and Abberant Fossil cancels it due to it having "No Lightning modifiers".

In the PoB it says Barrage, but it's Barrage Support. To my understanding it's due to the gem was not originally in PoB and it was used as a temp. gem.

Use Barrage Support, not Barrage, and Power Siphon for singletarget.
"
BL4CKR00T wrote:
"
TheAnticat wrote:

Love this build!

Dude, what?! How did i not noticed this? Shame on me....but thx for noticing! xD
"
TheAnticat wrote:
"
BL4CKR00T wrote:
"
TheAnticat wrote:

Love this build!

Dude, what?! How did i not noticed this? Shame on me....but thx for noticing! xD

cheers <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info