[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Someone wanna post a quick gameplay vid of the (Vaal) power siphon with barrage or some KB clear? Playing Storm Burst Golemantalist to start but am thinking of building this next :)
Using this fairly successfully in t4-5 maps with minor changes.

Biggest change I made was using vaal summon skeletons to let me facetank bosses, it clears much better when you can just sit on them with plague bearer.
Mistwall is a game changer.
Followup to my last post. Still using Obliteration. Does decent in t7 maps but killing the bosses for watchstones is VERY painful; it takes forever and you have to actually understand the mechanics or you will die quickly, no facerolling that shit. Basically, if you cannot burst something down with plague bearer it will take an eternity to kill it.
Am I missing something regarding the skill setup for PS in the PoB? Why is Barrage in the same setup as PS? Should it be Barrage Support?

Or am I missing something here?
It’s barrage support-
solo target damage totally disgusting
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
I am thinking of starting this char, but do you mean disgustingly GOOD or disgustingly bad? LOL
"
clawface wrote:
I am thinking of starting this char, but do you mean disgustingly GOOD or disgustingly bad? LOL

AOE very good, single very bad
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Would be nice to have your gem links and everything... You literally have more info on leveling to 38 than you do the actual build... Sure its in PoB but come on man...
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info