[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
SmallSon wrote:
Map clear on this build is fine but single target is absolutely abysmal. I am struggling to kill bosses/metamorph in t4 at level 82. Not sure if im doing something wrong but this isn't viable so I am switching to something else.

Yup! as I mentioned above, went scourge arrow, only cost me about 5-10c plus about 15c of regrets to change to it but now im cruising along .
can confirm..switching to OP scourge arrow build is much better to start with..this build is going to require some investment to feel good..aka...get a headhunter XD
All you guys really need for Single Target early on is 2 unique flasks and the wand + four link, once you drop the plague bosses simply melt.
I'm currently lv80 in Metamorph softcore and here's my experiences so far.

• Build includes way more active skills than I can comfortably use
  • Plague Bearer, Withering Step, Wither Spell totems, Blood Rage, Despair, Dash, Shield Charge, KB, PS
  • I think whole skill setup needs some rethinking

• Very fast map clearer
  • even the KB 5L setup with Embalmer is enough to clear maps and low tier bosses

• Not so tanky at least while leveling and using starter gear
  • At lv80 I have died 57 times so far (Just don't get hit.. duh....)

Last edited by Anvirol on Dec 15, 2019, 6:04:59 AM
"
Delmaree wrote:
All you guys really need for Single Target early on is 2 unique flasks and the wand + four link, once you drop the plague bosses simply melt.

had about 120c in gear including both unique flasks and bosses did not melt. I would kill one boss fine then have no plague bearer stacks to kill league mechanic. If I can't do both then the build isnt viable.
Im cruising along so far. Switched at 58 once I got embalmers and Obliteration. Gem links aren't even all set up. I also went with Dendrobate as armor since it dropped and while the life loss might sting a little the damage is pretty nice. I might try and eek more life out of the tree.
I will mention that mana is a struggle
"
xbryguyx wrote:
I will mention that mana is a struggle

Indeed. PoB doesn't have a mana flask, but you'll definitely want one and it should have "Flask effect is not removed at full mana"
Get yourself a Jewel with "Gain 2 Mana for each enemy you hit"
Solves most of your problems.

So i really love this char. It has a lot more potential with better gear.
I went the assassian route with really bad gear and im melting everything. This build is going to scale so well as I get better gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info