0.10.3c Patch Notes

I think removing the name and timer is a Plus. The extra second is very welcome but I have a nagging feeling that it should still be extended even more.

In races the people will just have to pick up an item if it shows so as to save time. In the party's I've been in everyone pretty much knows what their buddies are going to need in any case. And currency is freely shared.
I'm BACK :)
Can someone explain to me why we dont have individual loot?I got 10 blues 1 rare 1 curency and 1 map or whatever,you got 15 blues and bla bla everyone see the loot they have in a different screen and not mine or 50 items at 1 time.Make the loot individual like in any normal game...You give us more loot and more exp in party to be more social and play with others but on the other hand you have this crap loot system that makes you stay away from party.I really dont understand why we dont have individual loot.And everyone that is not agree or doesnt want this they just like stealing other players loot.Taking advantage of a new player that doesnt know the items or loot or any other reason.Not some idiot running in front of party and opening all the chests they find only to steal everything they want/can/like.Or running alone in other area with enough dps to kill things fast to steal the loot from the other 5.Stupid system nothing else i can say....
"
lucian_22 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why we dont have individual loot?I got 10 blues 1 rare 1 curency and 1 map or whatever,you got 15 blues and bla bla everyone see the loot they have in a different screen and not mine or 50 items at 1 time.Make the loot individual like in any normal game...You give us more loot and more exp in party to be more social and play with others but on the other hand you have this crap loot system that makes you stay away from party.I really dont understand why we dont have individual loot.And everyone that is not agree or doesnt want this they just like stealing other players loot.Taking advantage of a new player that doesnt know the items or loot or any other reason.Not some idiot running in front of party and opening all the chests they find only to steal everything they want/can/like.Or running alone in other area with enough dps to kill things fast to steal the loot from the other 5.Stupid system nothing else i can say....

because everyone hates D3 LOL
"
Coldet wrote:
I think removing the name and timer is a Plus. The extra second is very welcome but I have a nagging feeling that it should still be extended even more.

In races the people will just have to pick up an item if it shows so as to save time. In the party's I've been in everyone pretty much knows what their buddies are going to need in any case. And currency is freely shared.

Racers only make up a small percentage of players. People like myself roll with different people all the time, so most don't get to adhere to such civilness.
"
D3c4y wrote:
"
lucian_22 wrote:

because everyone hates D3 LOL

It's not about diablo 3 it's about a fair game,which this is not.
Put back time for OWN ITEMS ONLY and I think it will be all good.
Last edited by Melkrow on Mar 18, 2013, 2:56:36 AM
"
lucian_22 wrote:

I think the loot system is great. It's nice to see what other party players got (or missed).

This most recent patch is less attractive.
Half of me is happy you're improving the current system, the other half wishes you'd just implement instanced looting and be done with it. These changes will help for now.
"
odlose wrote:
"
lucian_22 wrote:

I think the loot system is great. It's nice to see what other party players got (or missed).

This most recent patch is less attractive.

I guess you are more interested about the missed part so you can have it....Like i said this aint a fair system
Definitely think the new loot system is good for running docks with a pub, but it sucks when your playing with an organized group... We end up killing all the monsters and not realizing what dropped for who as there is no names on the loot when it is grayed out... and then being confused at the end of the fight as to who gets what... anyways I think they should at least have the option of showing the name on the drop (I don't think the timer is necessary)
IGN: PreTornado

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info