3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Curious if any of you have done Uber Atziri? had a rough time vs the 2nd bosses (ones after dual vaal. Am running better gear now, was able to do awakener 3 sirius (3 deaths), and then did elder with no issues.
Got 15 exalts to play around with. Any suggestions for gear upgrades? Thinking of getting a watchers eye to convert damage to cold so I can free up gloves. I think damage while leeching enchant will work with our mana leech but I'm not sure. Will also have to get better gems.

Last edited by daason on Jan 20, 2020, 3:04:58 PM
Gotta say this is probably one of the most fun melee builds I've played. Even better is that it's a good non-meta skill so many things were cheap.

Went with cleansed thoughts anointment to cap that chaos res off. Great build!
"
daason wrote:
Got 15 exalts to play around with. Any suggestions for gear upgrades? Thinking of getting a watchers eye to convert damage to cold so I can free up gloves. I think damage while leeching enchant will work with our mana leech but I'm not sure. Will also have to get better gems.

Spoiler

Your gear is very good. Better jewels with crit multi and life would be an upgrade.
Also if you want to raise your tankyness Soul of Steel anointment is very good. Chemist's Basalt flask and Transcendent Flesh jewel.
Other than that, not much to improve.
"
Impaler_Games wrote:
Gotta say this is probably one of the most fun melee builds I've played. Even better is that it's a good non-meta skill so many things were cheap.

Spoiler

Went with cleansed thoughts anointment to cap that chaos res off. Great build!

Tyvm for the feedback! I'm glad you are having fun! :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 22, 2020, 4:31:46 PM
Why should the staff have the 6 links?
Could the 6 Links be in the armor?
"
Apolanice wrote:
Why should the staff have the 6 links?
Could the 6 Links be in the armor?

Yeah, you can have 6L in body armour instead of staff.
There's a lot of Incursion armour with the metamorphs. Some of it can be pretty cheap.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/nreg2nvt0
Last edited by daason on Jan 23, 2020, 6:58:48 AM
No problem admitting I'm a noob when it comes to PoE and I have a question.
With our first jewel being Winter Burial placed at the bottom of the passive tree I only see 30str being near the jewel. When I read the jewel it states 40str is needed to activate the jewel.
What am I missing? here is my current tree (following the PoB and working in the 50 tree right now).

https://imgur.com/a/si84W0Z
Last edited by Sevreth72 on Jan 23, 2020, 10:10:40 PM
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
No problem admitting I'm a noob when it comes to PoE and I have a question.
With our first jewel being Winter Burial placed at the bottom of the passive tree I only see 30str being near the jewel. When I read the jewel it states 40str is needed to activate the jewel.
What am I missing? here is my current tree (following the PoB and working in the 50 tree right now).

https://imgur.com/a/si84W0Z

40 Str points needs to be in radius not allocated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info