3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Ah thank you, good to know. I did pick up a pandemonius last night, but am wondering what else I need to really improve my killing vs bosses. With buying that amulet I am now broke :D, but my next plan is to get a better 6L body armor for sure.
Thanks for this build guide, playing it as my 3rd build this league and loving it so far.

I just have a quick (probably stupid) question. In the Pros & Con section it says we have culling strike, but I looked through all the passives/ascendancy/this thread and I couldn't find where it's coming from. Did I miss something super obvious or is that from a previous version of the build? Thanks!
Hey Tor, I love you builds but I made the mistake of speccing out of your Incinerate Chieftain a few weeks back and I regret it big time :(

What would you say is the better build, this Glacial Hammer build or Incinerate (in terms of defenses and DPS)? Also, which would be most expensive in terms of early speccing vs end game? I want to do a big final push towards a game breaker but can't decide which of your two builds to choose :(

Thanks for your efforts with the builds btw <3
"
ButtButt27 wrote:

I just have a quick (probably stupid) question. In the Pros & Con section it says we have culling strike, but I looked through all the passives/ascendancy/this thread and I couldn't find where it's coming from. Did I miss something super obvious or is that from a previous version of the build? Thanks!

This is an effect of Glacial Hammer. You shatter any frozen enemy that has 33% or less hp. This doesn't work on uniques however
Just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying the build so far. I've used this character to reach Sirus for the first time but I've failed the encounter (I find it really hard to see what's going on and where Sirus is standing so it makes dodging the lasers quite hard :D )

One thing I'd mention: I gave up on Blitz and went for Aspect of Carnage. I don't know if other people are just that good, but against Sirus, and Baran and especially Veritania on 4 stones (where you can't facetank some of their attacks) I just couldn't manage to keep a good uptime on Blitz charges. That cuts a lot off AS but it still feels alright to play.
"
Rorshan wrote:
"
ButtButt27 wrote:

This is an effect of Glacial Hammer. You shatter any frozen enemy that has 33% or less hp. This doesn't work on uniques however

Ah I see it now, thanks!
"
Hey Tor, I love you builds but I made the mistake of speccing out of your Incinerate Chieftain a few weeks back and I regret it big time :(

What would you say is the better build, this Glacial Hammer build or Incinerate (in terms of defenses and DPS)? Also, which would be most expensive in terms of early speccing vs end game? I want to do a big final push towards a game breaker but can't decide which of your two builds to choose :(

Both are very good, although Cheiftain is definitely cheaper and easier one to put together for the end game.

This one has higher dps, but it requires particular items (good ones) to perform as in videos.

Both are very tanky but ill give this one the edge because it freezes everything that doesn't have "Unwavering" or "cannot be frozen" mod.
"
Rorshan wrote:
Just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying the build so far. I've used this character to reach Sirus for the first time but I've failed the encounter (I find it really hard to see what's going on and where Sirus is standing so it makes dodging the lasers quite hard :D )

One thing I'd mention: I gave up on Blitz and went for Aspect of Carnage. I don't know if other people are just that good, but against Sirus, and Baran and especially Veritania on 4 stones (where you can't facetank some of their attacks) I just couldn't manage to keep a good uptime on Blitz charges. That cuts a lot off AS but it still feels alright to play.

I facetanked every guardian on Awakened level 8 with my gear. You can see my char, it's public. I can burst them down quickly also if I don't mess up my flasks and skill combo. I always make sure that I come before them with full flasks and charged War Banner.

Although i took "Soul of Steel" anointment instead of "Fangs of Frost". Also besides flasks you have to press Warcry, Frost Bomb, and place charged War Banner for Adrenaline to get max dps.

Poison one can be tricky but using upgraded minor pantheon "Soul of Shakari" will give you poison immunity.

I tested Aspect of Carnage with Blitz, damage is nuts but you are definitely less tanky and you can feel it vs big hits. Blitz is the way to go for me.
Level your char more and get Soul of Steel.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 18, 2020, 6:27:34 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Ah thank you, good to know. I did pick up a pandemonius last night, but am wondering what else I need to really improve my killing vs bosses. With buying that amulet I am now broke :D, but my next plan is to get a better 6L body armor for sure.

Boot enchant is almost free dps, you just have to be persistent with Uber Lab spam.
Anoint Pandemonius, that's also cheap.

Better rings, helmet, jewels...
"
"

Both are very good, although Cheiftain is definitely cheaper and easier one to put together for the end game.

This one has higher dps, but it requires particular items (good ones) to perform as in videos.

Both are very tanky but ill give this one the edge because it freezes everything that doesn't have "Unwavering" or "cannot be frozen" mod.

Awesome!!! Well, as luck would have it I just had Bottled Faith drop for me so im sitting on a sweet, sweet pile of exalts - i will have a bash at this build :D thanks for the reply!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info