[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

When you update from
FP-AwakColdPen-AwakControlDes-Empower-Hypo-IncCritStrikes
to
FP-AwakColdPen-AwakControlDes-Empower-Hypo-AwakAddedColdDmg
it's better to change your second curse from Frostbite to Assassin's Mark right?
"
Draw99Gray wrote:
When you update from
FP-AwakColdPen-AwakControlDes-Empower-Hypo-IncCritStrikes
to
FP-AwakColdPen-AwakControlDes-Empower-Hypo-AwakAddedColdDmg
it's better to change your second curse from Frostbite to Assassin's Mark right?

Interesting idea, my PoB says Assassin's Mark is 1% more dps than Frostbite. However I assume the power charge/life/mana gain from Assassin's Mark won't apply to us since the totems are the ones killing enemies. Whereas Frostbite grants 14% increased chance to be Frozen. So I'd stick with Frostbite even though it's fractionally less dps.
Hi, this ? -

and this ? -

??
Last edited by inseption on Feb 1, 2020, 2:37:49 PM
First One
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to complete the erythrophagia challenge with this build since you apply the curses to yourself, Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere.
Not with soul mantle or coward's legacy. Grab a tabula, drop Ancestral Bond for a moment and self-cast freezing pulse for the challenge.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Feb 1, 2020, 6:59:10 PM
"
Borrilo wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to complete the erythrophagia challenge with this build since you apply the curses to yourself, Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere.

Super easy. Just grab curse immunity flask and go to town. You can keep your normal gear on.
So I changed my gems to

Freezing Pulse -> Awakened Controlled Destruction -> Hypothermia -> Awakened Added Cold Damage -> Empower 4 -> Increased Critical Strikes

my damage doubled 230k in hideout and did Sirus 8 np :) happy days
Last edited by FeniX_2917 on Feb 4, 2020, 8:02:04 AM
"
Balvi wrote:
So I changed my gems to

Freezing Pulse -> Awakened Controlled Destruction -> Hypothermia -> Awakened Added Cold Damage -> Empower 4 -> Increased Critical Strikes

my damage doubled 230k in hideout and did Sirus 8 np :) happy days

Your Freezing Pulse gem is 21/0. Get 21/20, you get lots of projectile speed without sacrificing anything else (except currency).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info