[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
"
Nerokar wrote:
Hey guys,

Now, my only reliable income is 2c vendor recipe.

A way I've been able to make most of my currency this league is by running zana in tiers 13-15 & getting maps with the elder fights/the 4 shaper boss fights then selling the fragments. Also just running maps & getting blighted maps from Cassidy drop & selling those as well

Thanks for your hint. As I said before this is my first char, able to run red maps. I will try!
"
Nerokar wrote:

Thanks again.

I started to replace my gems by their 20/20 corruped counterparts.

As for weapon: I opened up my char tab, as you recommended and I found
and

As I understand the first one is a nice base for crafting. But it is expensive and I have not the recipe for multi mod. How about the second one? If both are crap, what should I aim for?

EDIT: Ok, I see, the first one has added fire damage, not added fire damage to spells... so it is not THAT good...

I have a wand for you, but you don't seem to be online much. I'm going to be playing tonight (at least idle and I'm available). Starting in three hours and ending in ten hours. You can check if I'm online by copypasting this in the game: /whois PulsadoTotemarado
I've never did any boss other than atziri (its my second league) and i just tried the Shaper for the first time... i mean.. 0 death and this build DESTROYED him. Amazing, now let's spend more money and try for Uber.
Hey guys! I've tried this build and i love it. I've just happened to get this

Is it any good for the build? That lvl22 spell totem looks juicy, but im not sure it has any value on the boots.

I'll probably be here soon asking a few questions, because im a bit new and im sure i'll struggle when i reach T16.

Have a nice day!
"
Dudebag wrote:
honestly going for reflection is not the best option for most players.

kikazaru version provizes more defensive, like life regen some regist, stats etc

you can still reach very good damage , uber elder dies fast, sirus is a joke, atziri also a joke, Aul too hard to find , cortex is easy.

im happy with the level , might try to hit 100 later. following gear gives me more than enough damage. flask not remove at full mana is goddamn awesome and should use it as often as possible.

5103kHP 799ES 2941Mana or 2205mana with cat. for leveling i would take more mana nodes which would be around 3.3k~

Spoiler

Nice to hear that Kikazaru version is more than enough damage. What kind of damage are we talking per totem in pob with your setup?

If you are running aspect of the cat, what jewel are you then running instead of Clear mind?

Yesterday I bought a multimodded totem shield with life, cast speed and lightning as extra chaos (I thought I would be able to reroll the lightning to chaos into cold)
Is there anything smart I can do to get rid of the lightning to chaos roll?
"
Xitomzz wrote:
Hey guys! I've tried this build and i love it. I've just happened to get this

Is it any good for the build? That lvl22 spell totem looks juicy, but im not sure it has any value on the boots.

I'll probably be here soon asking a few questions, because im a bit new and im sure i'll struggle when i reach T16.

Have a nice day!

The spell totem mod is useless for our build because the Soul Mantle does that for us.
Heya!!

I now have a big dilemma, and would love if anyone can help me.

This morning i bought this item:

and just 5 mins ago this dropped for me:

so my doubt is which one i should use.

I've been trying to check my dps increase/decrease in POB, but im still a noob in that and can't see the real diference.

Thanks in advance for your help.
I've just rebuilt my character yesterday around pandemonium with the ''damage on chilled enemi 50%'' on gloves, res pen boots and adding zealotry on a second essence worm. You can see what my gear was like before, like 1 page ago in the forum 3rd post, vs now.

I've gain much much more dps on path of building arounf 2Mil shaper dps total (had 1.4 before) and thats before i found a new wand. I'd go with pandemonium if you can build your character like mine (check my profile). I see a big difference in damage all around since i made the switch and the chill/blind is great for mobs.

On another note i made some test and you could also remove the 3 pts needed for arcane capacitor (not that great of a node if you always cast curses anyway) and add another jewel north west node (the one with elem dam +6% before the jewel. Militia jewel if you dont need more life or a watcher eyes with 50+% cold damage while affected by hatred (4-5ex) or 15% cold pen (10ex) on hatred will either way boost your dps by a good margin.
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 31, 2020, 1:48:48 PM
Is something missing or wrong in my Path of bulding calculations?! pow charge should be at 3 not 2 indeed). I know chilled is not good for boss but other than that. Not sure about the cold res pen, if the apps see my gear and take the cold pen into account or not.

https://ibb.co/ynjvXXJ
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Jan 31, 2020, 2:12:28 PM

Just killed Awakener 8, didn't even bother to optimize my gear. No awakened gems and only 220k DPS/Totem according to PoB. Five totems are definitely worth it for endgame boss fights. good stuff
Last edited by Sttorr on Jan 31, 2020, 3:28:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info